New aargo degmada xaaji saalax somaliland

I heard rumours of lost xaaji salax subclan deep in the south but didnt know that theyre part of gaaljecel.:dwill: This sounds weird how can you be a gaaljecel and HY at the sametime. I think the southies are considering themselves as HY.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Lol!!!
I think professor Gaandi was right to say Somali tribes uses, what ever card works each time lol!!
So this time Habar HY card is working for Galjecel.

Which Xaaji Salaax? Are there two xaaji saalaxs?
Xaji salax is a town in togdheer named after the qabiil it belong to. But Xaji salax clan aka Cali siciid claim that there is lost subclan of their own so this gaaljecel subclan is supposed to be the lost ones.

I heard rumours of lost xaaji salax subclan deep in the south but didnt know that theyre part of gaaljecel.:dwill: This sounds weird how can you be a gaaljecel and HY at the sametime. I think the southies are considering themselves as HY.
Yes sxb xaaji saalax is not just part of gaaljecel but the branch of reer ugaas, the leader of the whole clan.
Listen 4:20 he mentions AUN abdiraxman xaji muumin ex defence minister.
There is debate as to whether xaaji Salaax was gaaljecel or cali sicid habar yuunis. The koonfur xaaji saalax believe that xaaji saalax travelled north on the way to hajj and on his returned married a local isaaq woman and his offspring became part of the habar yuunis. The waqooyi xaaji Saalax on the other hand believe that xaaji saalax Son Axmad travelled south u can hear him mention Axmad xaaji saalax koonfur in the video.

Last edited:
Yes sxb xaaji saalax is not just part of gaaljecel but the branch of reer ugaas, the leader of the whole clan.
Listen 4:20 he mentions AUN abdiraxman xaji muumin ex defence minister.
There is debate as to whether xaaji Salaax was gaaljecel or cali sicid habar yuunis. The koonfur xaaji saalax believe that xaaji saalax travelled north on the way to hajj and on his returned married a local isaaq woman and his offspring became part of the habar yuunis. They believe that xaaji saalax Son Axmad travelled south u can hear him mention Axmad xaaji saalax koonfur in the video.
Thats when the things get complicated. If not one of them soften their stance then there is no way they could be united forever. I heard many qabiils claiming other qabiils as their lost subclans but this haaji salaxs turn shit into real.

Thats when the things get complicated. If not one of them soften their stance then there is no way they could be united forever. I heard many qabiils claiming other qabiils as their lost subclans but this haaji salaxs turn shit into real.
Lol all clans are fake though as genetics has proven. Still sxb we expect at least one seat For xaaji saalax koonfur in the next SL parliament :ufdup:

Lol all clans are fake though as genetics has proven. Still sxb we expect at least one seat For xaaji saalax koonfur in the next SL parliament :ufdup:
We can grant you more sxb as long as as youre giving loyalty to garhajisnimo so that we could've the right to claim over hiiran :hemad: The only time in the history gx expanded through assimilating others

Trending

Latest posts