Never trust a small guy

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wallahi I never trust short/small men from experience, they are very sneaky individuals. They try to make up for their small size by acting that way because they are most of the time insecure.

Then I Googled what I thought and there seems to be a saying never to trust a small man.

There is always truth in sayings.

Tell me what do you think or have experienced with small men yaa Somali spot?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Finally something we can agree on my Oromo brother.

Napoleon syndrome is real. Short shits are conniving self obsessed little rats from my experience.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Finally something we can agree on my Oromo brother.

Napoleon syndrome is real. Short shits are conniving self obsessed little rats from my experience.
Wallahi you are right, apart from the Oromo/Xabeshi insults you throw at me, you are not that bad of an individual.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Wallahi you are right, apart from the Oromo/Xabeshi insults you throw at me, you are not that bad of an individual.

I've only addressed you with forms of endearment sxb don't take it the wrong way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw the worst variations are fat midgets.

Add greed to already shitty characteristics of hobbits.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Wallahi I never trust short/small men from experience, they are very sneaky individuals. They try to make up for their small size by acting that way because they are most of the time insecure.

Then I Googled what I thought and there seems to be a saying never to trust a small man.

They are extremely extroverted and loud I think they are insecure about not being notice and potential small I try not being seen with them in public especially with females around because they act up.

@CaliTedesse

Have you noticed the tallest member of the Dalton brothers in lucky Luke is the dumbest and the smallest brother is the brain.. Now if you notice the character goofy is also a tall guy and he's not very sharp :siilaanyolaugh:

@CaliTedesse

Have you noticed the tallest member of the Dalton brothers in lucky Luke is the dumbest and the smallest brother is the brain.. Now if you notice the character goofy is also a tall guy and he's not very sharp :siilaanyolaugh:
lol just said the same thing. I wonder if maybe the blood doesn’t reach their brain every time lol
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
@CaliTedesse

Obviously Napoleon here has an opinion.

That's just stereotype from TV and you obviously are aware it doesn't correlate with reality.

Most successful leaders and self made millionaires are taller on average.

Those that tend to screw shit up are midgets who got to their positions by crawling their way up through fucking people over.

My fellow 6+ feet brothers... Do us all a favour and avoid knocking up the short qts you're eyeying in case you end up burdening us with more Napoleons.

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Actually when I rethink about the character goofy he has also really big feets... Could he be Ogaden? :mjlol:

Sucks 2 be short sxb

8b8.jpg

I have nothing against small men however i do have not trust men in general they are not very loyal. they're very loyal to the little man in between their legs lol

It's been confirmed. It's called short man syndrome. There have been studies done on this. But they act that way because of the disadvantages of being short. You make less money, health problems, get passed over for promotions, harder to find a partner, wives less happy in marriage, higher suicide rate and depression, the list is endless.