Never show your picture or user your real name on your Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned this lesson the hard way. I know this beautiful Somali girl that had a baby with this Black rapper in my city and I made a comment on his new music video he posted on youtube and I called her a disgrace for having a baby with him and I insulted him. And now the guy tweeted out my picture and is giving $250 to anyone that knows me or my address :damn::damn: Idk what to do. I'm scared I'll be jumped.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
No offence but you shouldn't be judging what Somali girls are doing when you're gay. Are you jealous? Do you want her man?

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
No offence but you shouldn't be judging what Somali girls are doing when you're gay. Are you jealous? Do you want her man?

Somali girls have it tough lol even when they go ajnabi, gay somali guys are trying to steal their men :yloezpe:

I learned this lesson the hard way. I know this beautiful Somali girl that had a baby with this Black rapper in my city and I made a comment on his new music video he posted on youtube and I called her a disgrace for having a baby with him and I insulted him. And now the guy tweeted out my picture and is giving $250 to anyone that knows me or my address :damn::damn: Idk what to do. I'm scared I'll be jumped.

Mac Sonkor.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.

You :mjlol:know you fucked up. Your YouTube is under your real name and picture?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending