Never lend money to Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Don't lend any money to relatives either, unless it is really urgent. Most family feuds start over money.

He's making so much crap up - mixing truth with falsehood - be a better Muslim Gegiroor!

Well, if one can't debate the facts, it is all about character assassination. More like attack the messenger, and not the message. Ok I got it.

I think I am done here as I have no intention of hijacking the thread.

There is one thing that all religions can agree, including Waaq, and that is they never allow homosexuality in their midst. Get a life you homo c*nt who allows men like him to mount him like a bison and who will soon die with AIDS!

I'm not gay.

HIV/AIDS is not a death sentence where I live. If I were to catch it (which I won't because I am not sexually active and if I were I'd use a condom), I am entitled to free HIV drugs and I would have undetectable level of HIV within 120 days (basically cured). You haven't paid attention in class. HIV is basically history. I can't spread something I basically don't have anymore and my health would be basically perfect.

If I were to get HIV, I can still have a wife to have regular sex with and have kids. My life would be absolutely normal. As if I didn't have it.

No one dies of AIDS anymore in the West if you use your medication. It will not appear in your body. This is not Africa where there is a lack of access to mediciation

Sad Gegiroor. And stop using HIV to attack me. Hundreds of Somalis back home catch it every month. Somali cities have 2-3% HIV rates with no access to medication. I don't know why a sick person like you would use it as an attack against me. You're affecting me when you say those things because even if I were tocatch it I would live a long productive life but your hurtful comments affects the Somalis back home.

Watch your mouth next time.

S

Shamis

Admit you took facts and twisted them - I don't want sit here and refute your insults against Waaq all day because your arms with a lot of dangerous denials of how great Waaq and Somalis were before you faith - I live by Waaq's principles and I know of our culture. Gumays may be a black owl, but how the term is actually used is poignant and sad -they never buried her - they just feared that she'd be left alone because some of you weirdos were dreaming of white skinned heavenly maidens and you left your own women to suffer just so that you could dilute your blood and become whiter aka Arabs. Islam is the reason that Somalis went from 'Maariin Majesties' to bleach babes.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I'm not gay.

HIV/AIDS is not a death sentence where I live. If I were to catch it (which I won't because I am not sexually active and if I were I'd use a condom), I am entitled to free HIV drugs and I would have undetectable level of HIV within 120 days (basically cured). You haven't paid attention in class. HIV is basically history. I can't spread something I basically don't have anymore and my health would be basically perfect.

If I were to get HIV, I can still have a wife to have regular sex with and have kids. My life would be absolutely normal. As if I didn't have it.

No one dies of AIDS anymore in the West if you use your medication. It will not appear in your body. This is not Africa where there is a lack of access to mediciation

Sad Gegiroor. And stop using HIV to attack me. Hundreds of Somalis back home catch it every month. Somali cities have 2-3% HIV rates with no access to medication. I don't know why a sick person like you would use it as an attack against me. You're affecting me when you say those things because even if I were tocatch it I would live a long productive life but your hurtful comments affects the Somalis back home.

How can somali cities have 2-3% hiv when all of somalia there is 35000? Stop making up lies:camby:
http://www.unaids.org/en/regionscountries/countries/somalia

How can somali cities have 2-3% hiv when all of somalia there is 35000? Stop making up lies:camby:
http://www.unaids.org/en/regionscountries/countries/somalia

2j3l63c.jpg

Now this was 2007.

Imagine now in 2015. And imagine the real number. I suspect its well over 5%.

Having HIV in the West from a health perspective is preferable than being obese or even having hemorrhoids in the West and the other health problems that come with it. HIV research has come a long way. Its 2015. Not the 80s.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
2j3l63c.jpg

Now this was 2007.

Imagine now in 2015. And imagine the real number. I suspect its well over 5%.

Having HIV in the West from a health perspective is preferable than being obese or even having hemorrhoids in the West and the other health problems that come with it. HIV research has come a long way. Its 2015. Not the 80s.
Bring your source or gtfo I can bring a million different source that say otherwise:camby:And no being obese is not worse than hiv:camby:

An estimated 13,712 people with an AIDS diagnosis died in 2012, and approximately 658,507 people in the United States with an AIDS diagnosis have died overall. The deaths of persons with an AIDS diagnosis can be due to any cause—that is, the death may or may not be related to AIDS.
so tell me how is having hiv nice?:damedamn:
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/basics/ataglance.html

Bring your source or gtfo I can bring a million different source that say otherwise:camby:And no being obese is not worse than hiv:camby:

so tell me how is having hiv nice?:damedamn:
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/basics/ataglance.html

HIV is manageable illness and those who have it live just as long as those without HIV. Of course you don't want it though. Don't be foolish.

Yeah obesity is worse than HIV. Obese people can die at any moment. They have breathing problems. They can't walk. They are a walking heart attack (and other 100 medical problems)

The thought of HIV strikes fear into the hearts of many people.

In contrast, Type 2 diabetes is rapidly becoming normalised and many people see it as a mere inconvenience, or even an inevitable part of ageing.

But now, one doctor has claimed he would rather have HIV than Type 2 diabetes.

Writing in The Spectator, Dr Max Pemberton said: ‘As a doctor I can tell you that, medically speaking, I’d rather have HIV than diabetes.

‘While this might sound shocking or surprising, the facts speak for themselves: the prognosis for those with Type 2 diabetes is much worse than for those with HIV.’

Dr Pemberton goes on to explain that it is now very rare for someone to die of HIV in the UK and that, in fact, people with the virus have a very similar life expectancy to people who are HIV-negative.

He says that, assuming patients take their medication, they experience very few problems as a result of being HIV-positive.

In contrast, he says the situation is very different for people with Type 2 diabetes.

Dr Pemberton, a psychiatrist in the NHS, says people with Type 2 diabetes are more than twice as likely to have a stroke as people without the disease.

He says they are also four times more likely to have heart disease and that 20 to 30 per cent of patient have kidney problems which can lead to the need for regular dialysis.

He added that diabetes can also lead to blindness, foot ulcers and amputations.

He explained that HIV can be treated very successfully with highly active antiretroviral therapy (Haart) which prevents the development of the opportunistic infections that kill people with untreated HIV/AIDs.

Here is link to HIV I found. There's so many links on Somalia on HIV. you could have just typed what I pasted on Google

Somali and AIDS Commission - International Labour Organization

S

Shamis

Abdi Johnson - You can lose weight but you can't cure HIV and AIDS.

Admit you took facts and twisted them - I don't want sit here and refute your insults against Waaq all day because your arms with a lot of dangerous denials of how great Waaq and Somalis were before you faith - I live by Waaq's principles and I know of our culture. Gumays may be a black owl, but how the term is actually used is poignant and sad -they never buried her - they just feared that she'd be left alone because some of you weirdos were dreaming of white skinned heavenly maidens and you left your own women to suffer just so that you could dilute your blood and become whiter aka Arabs. Islam is the reason that Somalis went from 'Maariin Majesties' to bleach babes.

What? What am I reading? The obsession on Arabs :damn::dead: Even in their pagan beliefs, they are playing white and black color. Basically, the SJW beliefs adopted to Waaq :damn:

Islam is the reason that Somalis went from 'Maariin Majesties' to bleach babes.
I can't believe this. I don't need to respond to this.

I hope you heal Shamis. I am done with you. I again I hope you heal.

Abdi Johnson - You can lose weight but you can't cure HIV and AIDS.

Of course there's no cure as of today. There is fantastic treatment though. Use your medication and you'll live a long normal life with basically no health complications and undetectable levels of HIV. HIV vaccine has been created and will be released soon after further trials. Its over for HIV

I'm not gay.

Listen you homo c*nt, you claimed to be homo and we're not calling something you didn't claim in the past. Hiding behind a small statistics where roughly 40,000 people are affected by HIV in Somalia won't help you. You will insha'Allah die with it, and it will very soon. At least we don't have to deal with your evil and garbage, you homo c*nt.

Besides, quit hiding behind the false charge that you're something in this site. You're nothing, so stop claiming something you're not.

Listen you homo c*nt, you claimed to be homo and we're not calling something you didn't claim in the past. Hiding behind a small statistics where roughly 40,000 people are affected by HIV in Somalia won't help you. You will insha'Allah die with it, and it will very soon. At least we don't have to deal with your evil and garbage, you homo c*nt.

Besides, quit hiding behind the false charge that you're something in this site. You're nothing, so stop claiming something you're not.

I never claimed to be gay and if I did I did it in a sarcastic way.

Ill never die of HIV if I were to be infected with it. Dumbass. Pray I get cancer or something.

If I was nothing don't acknowledge me

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
UNAIDS and WHO estimate 22,810 people live with HIV in Somaliland, Puntland, and South Central Somalia, among adults 15-49 years, of which 9,240 are male (40.5%) and 13,580 are female (59.5%). The total number of estimated new infections is 2180, of which 930 are male (42.7%) and 1250 are female (57.3%). By the end of 2007, an estimated 3% of those in need of ART were on treatment, 0.4% received interventions for prevention of mother to child transmission of HIV. Stigma surrounding HIV and discussions on high risk behaviors remains very high, prohibiting open dialogue at various levels and contributing to low up take in services. Foundations have been laid through pilot programs, and progress on track against the milestones set by partners. However, in order to be able to achieve the universal access targets, there is an urgent need to intensify advocacy for open dialogue on HIV, gender equality and human rights, and rapid scale up in access to information and services to contain the epidemic and improve quality of live for people living with HIV in Somaliland, Puntland and South
thats from your own source:damedamn:Also learn to do simple math a city like berbera can't have 40,000 hiv positive individual when all of berbera has less than 200,000:camby:

thats from your own source:damedamn:Also learn to do simple math a city like berbera can't have 40,000 hiv positive individual when all of berbera has less than 200,000:camby:

Learn to read. It's 40,000 throughout Somalia. Not Berbera.

Anyways I send that link but it was outdated. The one I had previously which I screenshot was more up to date but couldn't find it after I lost it. Give me a second. I just typed the numbers 2.7% and Berbera and that came up. I had to search a second time when you said the thing I screenshot was bogus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending