Never lend money to Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate Lending money to somalis, they think they so smart like how you gonna expect me to lend you 5k and when you make profit of my money and u only send me back my 5k qaleel ah. there's not even $5 dollar tip like "heres extra 5 dollar for your troubles" ungrateful gaajos

Hate Lending money to somalis, they think they so smart like how you gonna expect me to lend you 5k and when you make profit of my money and u only send me back my 5k qaleel ah. there's not even $5 dollar tip like "heres extra 5 dollar for your troubles" ungrateful gaajos

From what I have seen on some Somalis, you're lucky if they ever return your initial investment to you even if the business is doing fine :damn:

On a positive note, I've seen some who has invested money in Somali businesses and got 3 times more in return. So, it all depends on who you're dealing with.

S

Shamis

Waaqism is not paganism - its a monethiestic faith which predated Islam and Hinduism.

Waaqism is not paganism - its a monethiestic faith which predated Islam and Hinduism.

Waaqism practiced filicide, initiated FGM, and employed cannibalism as a form of punishing their opponents. Let us not kid ourselves of what this pagan religion advocated for.

S

Shamis

Bullshit, double bullshit - Pharaah was not into Waaqism. Filicide was an Arab tradition, we had nothing to do with that - Arab pagans maybe, but there is no record of Somalis doing that, stop mixing us people' histories just because it fits into your religious views. There was never any cannibalism in our culture, never - the only cannibals are in horror stories to warn children against talking to strangers and going to their houses.

You have no clue of what you're talking about. Just go and look at the majority of the hills in all Somali inhabited territories. You will find what is knowns as 'taalo'. Whenever you see a bigger 'taalo' and a smaller 'taalo' next to each other on a hill, go and find out what it means. Somalis did not write it but conveyed it through folklore and images pictured on mountain caves. Indeed filicide was higly practiced in the pagan Waaq religion. If the first born was a girl and a dark awl - which is known as 'guumays' in Somali - visits the family that morning when the daughter was born, it was believed that a disaster will strike the family. They used to immediately kill the newly born daughter.

Pharaohs were waaqist as well, so quit running away from it. They indeed built the most successful Waaq empire. The most cruel FGM was also instituted under the practices of this pagan religion - the sawing of the clitoris with the fur from either horses or camels.

Cannibalism was also highly practiced under the Waaq religion, as the victorious clans used to eat the meat of the clan leader whose clan was defeated in battle.

I will dig more into this pagan and primitive religion that some of you are running with and will shed light into it.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
You have no clue of what you're talking about. Just go and look at the majority of the hills in all Somali inhabited territories. You will find what is knowns as 'taalo'. Whenever you see a bigger 'taalo' and a smaller 'taalo' next to each other on a hill, go and find out what it means. Somalis did not write it but conveyed it through folklore and images pictured on mountain caves. Indeed filicide was higly practiced in the pagan Waaq religion. If the first born was a girl and a dark awl - which is known as 'guumays' in Somali - visits the family that morning when the daughter was born, it was believed that a disaster will strike the family. They used to immediately kill the newly born daughter.

Pharaohs were waaqist as well, so quit running away from it. They indeed built the most successful Waaq empire. The most cruel FGM was also instituted under the practices of this pagan religion - the sawing of the clitoris with the fur from either horses or camels.

Cannibalism was also highly practiced under the Waaq religion, as the victorious clans used to eat the meat of the clan leader whose clan was defeated in battle.

I will dig more into this pagan and primitive religion that some of you are running with and will shed light into it.
Wtf:wtfdis:So your gonna say everyone was cannibal before islam:wtfdis:Somalis weren't savage sub humans before islam:camby:

S

Shamis

I stopped reading when you said Pharoah was into Waaqism - Pharaohs actually thought that their own dynasties were Gods - living Gods and they had a valley where they all would meet after death - thats why they buried their gold and possessions with them. Stop this nonsense immediately.

Gumays is actually the girl who never gets married or has her own family and not the first born who is actually called curad, OK.

You can make whatever you want up, but your lies about my faith will be exposed.

S

Shamis

Gegiroor is snatching Arab shame and putting it on us without a shred of evidence. I guess 'ummah' means taking bullets for those subtards - allow that!

This woman knows nothing of Somali culture. The Guumays name is used in two ways in Somali culture: (1) the woman who does not get married - this term is regarded as derogatory and disrespectful; (2) A dark owl. Keep in mind there are 2 kinds of owl in Somalia: (1) Guumays; (2) Shimbir-libaax. The Guumays is very dark and is seen as bad luck; and Shimbir-libaax is whitish with small tins of dark spots on its body, and it is seen as a goodwill if you ever encounter it, especially when children are born.

The Waaq religion employed the dark owl (aka guumays in Somali) very heavily and some of it is still used in Somali culture until recently. For instance, if Guumays owl visits the family in the morning and makes a similar sound like this, "guu guu gu guugu," Somalis says this bird is telling a death in that family - it could be a human or a livestock.

Similarly, if that same Guumays awl visits the family in the morning when a child is born, and if that child was a girl, it was seen as a bad luck. They used to kill that daughter immediately. This practice was one of the first that was stopped when Islam arrived in the Somali peninsula. Maasha'Allah and Glory to Allah.

The so-called Waaq believers can dance around it all they want it, but it is indeed one of the practices that was employed by the believers of that pagan religion.

As for Arabs practicing it, one of the gods that they use to follow is called Baal before the advent of Islam. This same god was one of the ones believed in the Somali territories. Somali children used to say until recently "baalow i bixi, baalow i bixi" when they are chasing each other and playing. However, Somalis today did not know that this saying was reverting to one of the pagan gods that people use to believe before the Islamic faith arrived in the Somali peninsula.

Weirdly enough, these people are obsessed with Arabs as if they had a better religion. These fucks don't know this Waaq religion borrowed its beliefs from the Mesopotamian empire - which ruled the Middle East and North East Africa. Some of the customs of this pagan religion, such as Nowruz, were borrowed from the religions enforced under Mesopotamia empire. Somali nomads until recently used to walk around their camp fires, cite "shuushow bax, shuushow bax, sharow guur. Nowruz," and threw small rocks to the campfires at the beginning of the rainy gu' season.

Keep running away from the pagan practices of Waaq, but we (Somali Muslims) proudly say, Maasha'Allah we became Muslims and no longer follow that savagery.

****Talk to your elders in the nomadic setting if you don't know these terms and learn the facts****

Gegiroor can capture a woman and make her as his slave using her for labor and sex. In 2015.

There is one thing that all religions can agree, including Waaq, and that is they never allow homosexuality in their midst. Get a life you homo c*nt who allows men like him to mount him like a bison and who will soon die with AIDS!

S

Shamis

He's making so much crap up - mixing truth with falsehood - be a better Muslim Gegiroor!

Status
Not open for further replies.