Never Have I Ever

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
i can’t remember what it means
i occasionally read translation tho
nothing i can do about it other than learning arabic, which would be a feat in itself
You are still cunug no hurry ukhti kkkkkkkk mashallah that you even read a translation at times

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
You are still cunug no hurry ukhti kkkkkkkk mashallah that you even real a translation at times
i ain’t no sheikh but i try ig :mjdontkno:
might learn arabic tho
probably just quranic words not tryna speak arabic on the daily hell nah
not an ayrab booty clapper and will never be :ummhmm:

Since shit like out of wedlock pregnancies, sus threads and FKD has pretty much taken over sspot rn, I thought, hey, let's play this little fun game to clear our thoughts of this mess.

Let's start: Never Have I Ever ate bariis with ketchup. I have, desperate times call for desperate measures amirite :kendrickcry:
Bariis ketchup and chicken is life

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Had weird sense of morals as a kid since I knew not to steal from the corner store since it was a family business but corporate owned stores were there for the taking
not really weird one nigga robbing a big company is not the same as robbing a small family

i knew somali fluently when i was a kid but i went through ESL at age 5 and completely forgot how to speak it (i can only understand it now, can't for some dialects though)
Nah, how you gonna be a FOB and forget the language? Did your parents only speak english?

:russ: :russ: :russ:

Trending

Latest posts