Never Have I Ever

you probably haven't tasted good bariis. I'll invite you home to me, and make you rice that will change your previously negative opinions..

NOOO FUCKING WAY IM LET YOU HATE ON BARIISSS THAT SHIT IS LIFE CHANGING.
you can't change my mind sis :ohlord:
i've tasted good bariis but idk it just don't hit different

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
never have i ever skipped school

i've never skipped school cause i'm a good girl :silanyolaugh:
i've skipped A LOT

in sweden i managed to fake a dentist appointment paper so i could get a free bus ride and get authorized absences, that's when i found out i could block the school's phone number that sends my mum messages

man went to the first lesson, ate lunch and then left, that school was shit anyway the teachers don't give a f*ck :pachah1:

i've skipped A LOT

in sweden i managed to fake a dentist appointment paper so i could get a free bus ride and get authorized absences, that's when i found out i could block the school's phone number that sends my mum messages

man went to the first lesson, ate lunch and then left, that school was shit anyway the teachers don't give a f*ck :pachah1:
bad boy :camby:

y’all disgust me
N E V E R have i ever eaten baaris with ketchup
y’all are ANIMALS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
first it was not eating banana with bariis, now ketchup? you are hereby declared a somali sheegato, you dont eat banana/ketchup with bariis plus you dont speak somali, wallahi these london ajnabis speak better somali then you

Trending