Never gatecrash a halimo in her kacsi mode

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
That’s what I thought as well lol.

Her mood switched so quick. It was someone she’s keen on keeping away from the camera.
It’s probably her younger brother. xalimos don’t behave like that towards their husbands.

Muji

VIP
As a cleaner? Baby sitter? Or for jigga jigga? Intentions matter? Would you give him little knowles if he asked lol

He is just so smart and I find intelligence to be a turn on. I always knock on his door when I’m nearby and we have a little chat. When I’m leaving he always me to drop in and asks if we will see eachother again. I wouldn’t mind being his second wife since it’s permissible. Do you have a problem with that?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I can't believe some guys actually get turned on by this she properly bleached and ugly you can see the dark qumayo in her eyes and then her manly voice yaa Rab the Arab historian was not wrong in what he wrote.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lool we all know Somali men are the biggest freaks. @Jaydaan has already told us he liked women cleaning his ears with their mouths :bell:
@Cognitivedissonance is in to transgender women
And then we have @Abdalla who has a taliban fetish lol
I plan to settle down in somalia and hadu illahay ku roon yahay transwomen iyo LGBT is forbidden in somalia due to the law of the land in Somalia being divine shariah law but here in the United kindom and the gynocentric western feminist societies in general Its against the law in most countries to refer to a transwoman as a man and I am a law abiding citizen abaayo macaan.

Trending