Never Ever Give Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
whether it is a heavy load of school work, giving up an addiction, a professional ambition, business success, searching for a partner, changing bad behaviour or anything else, try, try, try and then try again.

Message brought to you by Jurgen Klopp and the Liverpool players.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
whether it is a heavy load of school work, giving up an addiction, a professional ambition, business success, searching for a partner, changing bad behaviour or anything else, try, try and then try again.

Message brought to you by Jurgen Klopp and the Liverpool players.

Ill take his advice seriously when he actually wins the Champions League.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You have serious hate for Liverpool.

Let me guess you're a Man United fan or even worse Arsenal? :mjlol:

In this current footballing climate i can't risk hotting out my Team, although my local club is Crystal Palace.:manny:

Guys

Take the positive things from others and chuck their negative shit. I’m a Red Devils fan and hate Liverpool, but what they did today was a miracle bigger than parting the seas. @kobe don’t be a sore loser and appreciate the wonderful achievement of these fuckers today and what a game of football!! After that, pray that Ajax beats Spurs tomorrow and them in the final in Madrid.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I don't watch soccer like that but I did watch this match and I love come backs in sports, liver pool is an awesome team :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts