Never Be Unfaithful And Lie, Fellas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Walaah @Arma is a real g and deserves to work at WWE as a writer if this work is all kayfabe and he's promoting for his YouTube channel.

Man's got 1000 of viewers already waiting for the break up story, moving on section and getting back together segment. .

:mjlol: :pachah1:

Last edited:
@Arma, I guess it is time to drop the YouTube story on how the whole thing went down and take advantage of this viral tweet and gain subscription.

Walahi if you have prerecorded Video of this incident with your wife ready for an uplaod then you are fucking genius other ways you are meh.:vo3yidw:
Mandem gonna eat into the Xalimo YT divorce story monopoly :pachah1:

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Wallahi that kimis looks good. :whew:

If you want the best Kibis, go to your local Indian store and grab a bag of premade packaged Parantha, you will never go back to Somali Sabaayad, 4$ for 12 pieces is worth it, feeds the whole family and takes a few seconds to make, impress your Xaaji with it next time , patato and spinch stuffed once are my favorite(Aloo).much better than our kibis without nutrition.:nahgirl:
95252-malabari-paratha.jpg

Gambar

VIP
If you want the best Kibis, go to your local Indian store and grab a bag of premade packaged Parantha, you will never go back to Somali Sabaayad, 4$ for 12 pieces is worth it, feeds the whole family and takes a few seconds to make, impress your Xaaji with it next time , patato and spinch stuffed once are my favorite(Aloo).much better than our kibis without nutrition.:nahgirl:
95252-malabari-paratha.jpg
I don’t eat processed food and my kid and husband don’t like it. I just make it from scratch, to be honest.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
It’s one thing to cheat, it’s another to publicize it. I hope she makes you pay for it. Walah if a man disrespected me like this, I would make his life miserable and he would never see his children.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
It’s one thing to cheat, it’s another to publicize it. I hope she makes you pay for it. Walah if a man disrespected me like this, I would make his life miserable and he would never see his children.

Don't think that's how child custody works darling

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@Arma what would you do if your wife comes across your Twitter account? Sometimes it's best to keep your personal business private, especially when it comes to your wife, I don't think she would have agreed to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending