Never be the Mr Nice-Guy to a Halimo or your Somali wife

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know. We never really know what happens behind closed doors. For all we know she could be mentally damaged and her self esteem in shatters because of all the years he has inflicted abuse and disrespect. I don't think people know how truly insidious abusive men are. Or she could genuinely fear him and believes in the revenge he will dish out if she leaves.

I don't know. We never really know what happens behind closed doors. For all we know she could be mentally damaged and her self esteem in shatters because of all the years he has inflicted abuse and disrespect. I don't think people know how truly insidious abusive men are. Or she could genuinely fear him and believes in the revenge he will dish out if she leaves.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I don't think theres anything wrong with being nice and kind the problem is when your being nice to get brownie points and let women walk all over you

I don't think theres anything wrong with being nice and kind the problem is when your being nice to get brownie points and let women walk all over you
Like paying for everything and let her keep all her money while you also help her with the house chores 💀☠️

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
As I said don't worry I'm stuck in the Scandinavian snow :mjcry:

But if you sponsored me though. We gonna melt the poles :whew:

Smooth talker. Lady hopper. Trying to kill two birds with one stone. Melting poles for sharci goals. I heard the same words uttered to another mod. So you won't get a golden ticket abroad.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Like paying for everything and let her keep all her money while you also help her with the house chores 💀
Just cause I pay for everything that don't mean im a pushover its my responsibility to provide if my parents or relative need money I dont need to look with my wife because we arent splitting the bills

Secondly im not helping my wife with house chores cause I dont expect her to clean the house by herself since we both live in it we both do it because its our home

Just cause I pay for everything that don't mean im a pushover its my responsibility to provide if my parents or relative need money I dont need to look with my wife because we arent splitting the bills

Secondly im not helping my wife with house chores cause I dont expect her to clean the house by herself since we both live in it we both do it because its our home
Lets say you pay for everything and you both work full time and she's making the same as you but after some years she kicks you out after an argument she has a big saving and you have zero, how will you manage to survive?

The biggest mistake I see that most men do in relationships is either being too nice, or not nice enough. There is something right in the middle between this two one should aim for.

Letting a woman run your life always ends up in a disaster, women like a men has their owm mind, their own friends, their own life, hobbies and such, sure you can Share these or introduce them to your wife but NEVER give up or cut them off completely.

If you feel the need to do anything your lady likes, all the time, stop.If every day is about her only, you're going to lose real quick.

If she wants you to not hang out with your friends because it cuts into "our" time, don't fall for it, go out with your friends when ever you feel like it, even if she b1tches and moans and acts all mad. So fucking what? You had friends before you met her (Hopefully, and if not get some) and they should be shown some respect too.

If your lady is mad at you, get used to it. Treat her fairly, so you can live with yourself, but that's it. Don't feel if she's mad at you now and then, you're a bad boyfriend/husband. If they're not mad at you now and then, you'll quickly become "boring". Sad but true.

Example?

I know a guy, we'll call him @Grigori Rasputin ,Grigori makes good money for his area, he's attractive, fun, witty, has tons of friends, a great family, and treated his wife like gold. "Happy wife, Happy life" was his motto. So much so he started pushing his friends away for more "her" time.

He bought her whatever she wanted, he stoped going out to wedding parties,Fadhi-Ku-Dirir restaurants,socer tournaments ,Hookah spots and even participating that sessions with the homies because "she didn't want him to go." He stopped being who he was when she met him. He became the ultimate family man, focused entirely on her needs and their future together.

Sounds like the perfect guy? She dumped his ass after 7 years of marriage simply because he was boring to her. Out of the blue, devistated the man who thought he was doing everything right. Sure it's one example, but it's a very common example in my experience.

You CANNOT possibly please your lady all the time, and I told him so,I told him to come and play, to let her get mad if she needed to, because when she met him he was this way, why change what attracted her in the first place? Why let her mold him into something he wasn't?

Grigori now is bitter towards women, Grigori wont date or have anything to do with the opposite sex because he doesn't understand them. He wants to give a woman everything she wants, and hence, he fails at relationships.

Learn from this example. Trust me in this, and I'm sure the Sspot ladies will agree. Be a good man, don't try to be the perfect guy. Have your own likes, and friends. Don't shut her out, but don't shut out everything else either.

Ladies like to change their men, to have something to "work on" about him. It's what they do. Get used to it, don't give in to it. You'll be happier in the long run if you just be you, my 2 cents.
Co sign

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Men will save themselves a lot of trouble if they know what to look for in a woman.

If a woman got 3 things: Peaceful energy, common sense and agreeableness(when you guys seem to just make sense to eachother). She's a solid candidate.
Everything else can be built from that foundation
To attract such a woman, you also need to have those three things and also being comfortable in who you are aka stop fronting.

Our problem as men is that we get blinded by a woman's look and overlook the red flags of that individual.

As men, it's crucial to learn how to read people and develop gut feeling by predicting possible outcomes of personalities and situations.
You do that by looking for information from those who know what they're talking about and real life trial and error.
Be realistic and ditch this whole idealistic 'shoulda woulda coulda' mindset to the bin.
Sometimes a man cant handle a buff ting and it's okey. Too many times we bite what we cant chew.
It's okey to not front on yourself

This is just beyond just dealing with women, it's life in general.

Lets say you pay for everything and you both work full time and she's making the same as you but after some years she kicks you out after an argument she has a big saving and you have zero, how will you manage to survive?

I'm curious. If your wife had a huge savings account or she worked from home (made the same amount as you) but she was a housewife, would you still try and ge her to pay?

Men will save themselves a lot of trouble if they know what to look for in a woman.

If a woman got 3 things: Peaceful energy, common sense and agreeableness(when you guys seem to just make sense to eachother). She's a solid candidate.
Everything else can be built from that foundation
To attract such a woman, you also need to have those three things and also being comfortable in who you are aka stop fronting.

Our problem as men is that we get blinded by a woman's look and overlook the red flags of that individual.

As men, it's crucial to learn how to read people and develop gut feeling by predicting possible outcomes of personalities and situations.
You do that by looking for information from those who know what they're talking about and real life trial and error.
Be realistic and ditch this whole idealistic 'shoulda woulda coulda' mindset to the bin.
Sometimes a man cant handle a buff ting and it's okey. Too many times we bite what we cant chew.
It's okey to not front on yourself

This is just beyond just dealing with women, it's life in general.

“Peaceful energy”, I love this.

Rookie move sxb, make sure you pay the lion's share of the rent if not all of it. I've seen way too many friends, uncles, cousins get kicked out with impunity. I'd rather not be in a relationship at all if it meant I had live at her place, women go apeshit with the powertripping if you're under their roof wallahi.

Rookie move sxb, make sure you pay the lion's share of the rent if not all of it. I've seen way too many friends, uncles, cousins get kicked out with impunity. I'd rather not be in a relationship at all if it meant I had live at her place, women go apeshit with the powertripping if you're under their roof wallahi.
If you fight with your wife no matter how much you pay for its always the man who has to go sxb.. So better have some savings to fall back on.

Trending