neva knew it was this bad in the uk. west african yout disgusted by being confused for a somali

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Africans (Nigeria/Ghana) from UK have an unnatural obsession with Somalis. Only the Muslim West Africans are cool.

They even target Fulanis back home for their features/religion so it’s really just insecurity complex.

Clickbait attention seeking thread.

1) She said she wouldn't date somalis because the way they approach her. She didn't mention anything about being confused for a Somali.

2) I don't know what self respecting Somali dude would approach this primate with a weave. So maybe she's lying.

3)Who the fck cares?

All in all, 1/10 thread. Must try harder. :camby:

Toxique

hood arawelo
West Africans (Nigeria/Ghana) from UK have an unnatural obsession with Somalis. Only the Muslim West Africans are cool.

They even target Fulanis back home for their features/religion so it’s really just insecurity complex.

walahi im shocked at how aggressive the yout got when mans asked him if he somali.:9uoofqd:

@Geeljire sanbuur u made it seem like yall run the uk. u fraudulent my g. even rando Sierra Leone youts actin like being called somali is a slur:susp:

Toxique

hood arawelo
Clickbait attention seeking thread.

1) She said she wouldn't date somalis because the way they approach her. She didn't mention anything about being confused for a Somali.

2) I don't know what self respecting Somali dude would approach this primate with a weave. So maybe she's lying.

3)Who the fck cares?

All in all, 1/10 thread. Must try harder. :camby:

why yall approachin 5’11 250 lb lineback built Keisha for anyway?:susp:

n the fuk yall sayin to turn her off? :susp:

I would be disgusted if I got mistaken for a West African monkey as well. That's basically telling me I look like a homo erectus.
homo erectus.JPG

nigerians, ghanaians, n jamaicans i get but fuckin Sierra Leone???? the fuk wat beef somalis got with em? this is straight bullyin:damn:
You are very 'toxique'
maxaa ka galay horta
reer gang gang iyo henny aa tahay anyways :camby:
Let these uk somalis cower to black brits

Toxique

hood arawelo
You are very 'toxique'
maxaa ka galay horta
reer gang gang iyo henny aa tahay anyways :camby:
Let these uk somalis cower to black brits

bruh my heart aches for them kinda like how white people feel after watchin a save the children infomercial :tocry:

i cant believe my people are being subjected to this level of bullyin. im like harriet tubman tryna free my people from this mental bondage. let my people goooo:mjcry:

bruh my heart aches for them kinda like how white people feel after watchin a save the children infomercial :tocry:

i cant believe my people are being subjected to this level of bullyin. im like harriet tubman tryna free my people from this mental bondage. let my people goooo:mjcry:
Bisinka if they were being subjected to bullying they wouldn't have been hated this much. Somali youth are hated for their boisterousness lack of manner and grandiosity. Even other immigrant communities know that. You can't deny that when you see all the ceeb L viral videos that come from the UK. It doesn't add up that a group of young ppl viewed as ratchet are the ones being bullied.
If someone's maskeen and is truly being bullied then I do condemn that. But that rest ciyaal hooyo ma taalo ciyaal suuq road innit innit kids can go fudge themselves.
disgstd.gif

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
west African/caribbean monkeys just projecting their hatred blood onto us nothing new to see. One fufu even made youtube video and his whole topic was on how ugly somalian girls are walahi this is gone far beyond obsession this is mental sickness and needs to be hospitalized.

Last edited:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Based on her answer, I think some Somalis were racist to her, so she's not about being with a Somali guy. That's the vibe I felt with that.

This is true. Wallahi they despise us. I don't see this in Manchester but it's defo how it is in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts