Neurodivergent users, soo gal

Wonky

Djiboutian 🇩🇯
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@DojaKhat existence alone disproves your statement she’s neurodivergent and definitely not “low iq”? There’s different types of mental illnesses that count as neurodivergent none of them making you “low iq”, Tourette’s syndrome is one of them, all Tourette syndrome means is having uncontrollable movements called tics , ADHD is also one and that just means being hyperactive with a few other symptoms , how does any of that make them “low iq?
1714479665244.png

im sorry for insulting you brother, i shouldn’t have done that forgive me but that comment was extremely stupid.
My sister is neurodivergent ( dyslexic) and probably one of the smartest girls I know.

mrlog

VIP
@DojaKhat existence alone disproves your statement she’s neurodivergent and definitely not “low iq”? There’s different types of mental illnesses that count as neurodivergent none of them making you “low iq”, Tourette’s syndrome is one of them, all Tourette syndrome means is having uncontrollable movements called tics , ADHD is also one and that just means being hyperactive with a few other symptoms , how does any of that make them “low iq? View attachment 327154
im sorry for insulting you brother, i shouldn’t have done that forgive me but that comment was extremely stupid.
My sister is neurodivergent ( dyslexic) and probably one of the smartest girls I know.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending