Neuralink, monkey equipped with neuralink device plays Pong with its mind.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
If you watch the movie "Anon" with clive Owen, it's not the greatest movie but it's really similar to this. Someone invented an optical implant that everyone wears mandatory and the government can watch everything you do and hackers are able to breach its security.

Elon Musk might be doing this for a good cause but this technology can get into the wrong hands and we've seen from time to time that governments can change. Edward Snowden exposed the American government for watching and listening to everything its citizens were doing. The governments might use this technology to control and watch over their citizens and it'll most likely begin in China before it becomes widespread.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I'm skeptical. Elon Musk has been shown to be a scam artist time and time again:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He's extremely skilled at taking things that have actually been around for decades to, in some cases, centuries and passing them off as some revolutionary new idea he came up with, getting some hype and investment from it then it just suddenly disappears or becomes 1/10th what was originally promised. Can't help but feel that is the future fate of the Neuralink given this article:

Would like to see this person review the current update.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I'm skeptical. Elon Musk has been shown to be a scam artist time and time again:

He's extremely skilled at taking things that have actually been around for decades to, in some cases, centuries and passing them off as some revolutionary new idea he came up with, getting some hype an investment from it then it just suddenly disappears or becomes 1/10th what was originally promised. Can't but feel that is the future fate of the Neuralink given this article:

He's the Thomas Edison of our contemporary period.
But I kinda like this dude tbh

He's extremely skilled at taking things that have actually been around for decades to, in some cases, centuries and passing them off as some revolutionary new idea he came up with, getting some hype and investment from it then it just suddenly disappears or becomes 1/10th what was originally promised. Can't help but feel that is the future fate of the Neuralink given this article:

The reason why he gets a lot of publicity is because he takes existing technologies and apply's them in new ways.
I'm sceptical about neuralink too but most of his current projects look promising.

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
Can someone explain this in simple terms all I see is a monkey with a thing in his mouth whilst playing a game

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP

Shown to be a scam artist by professional haters 😂

Wonder why people have such cuqdad for the dude. You have to embellish your shit a bit if you want to build hype but he delivers.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Shown to be a scam artist by professional haters 😂

Wonder why people have such cuqdad for the dude. You have to embellish your shit a bit if you want to build hype but he delivers.

Professional hater kulaha!

JDIEyEI.gif

Doesn't debunk a word in that haters' video, unfortunately for Senor Musk.