Netflix show about the Jinn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
I don't believe in Jinns but like how awesome it would be if I were one. Being alive for billions of years, taking the shape of any creature, being free of all physical constraints. Who knows what other abilities they have. Time travel? Instant transportation around the universe? It would definitely beat being a human.

I don't believe in Jinns but like how awesome it would be if I were one. Being alive for billions of years, taking the shape of any creature, being free of all physical constraints. Who knows what other abilities they have. Time travel? Instant transportation around the universe? It would definitely beat being a human.
Ay your step closer to believing islam

Jinns do exist tho, they real but you can't make wish with them

@Aaegal

I always answer, Jinn and god can't co-exist and therefore, I will follow whoever wins. Have you ever read 'Theodicy'? Both Christian Theists and atheists own the notion and each interpret to their point of views, however, the latter argues that an 'all powerful god' won't let 'powerful jinns' roam around and "corrupt' less powerful people like you and me. How about the illiterate person who has never been schooled? Does it make sense to you?

They sound Lebanese.

Aaegal

@Aaegal

I always answer, Jinn and god can't co-exist and therefore, I will follow whoever wins.

Well Jinns would be limited in power compared to God who has no limits, so I don't really see a conflict in their coexistence.

Have you ever read 'Theodicy'?

I have not.

Both Christian Theists and atheists own the notion and each interpret to their point of views, however, the latter argues that an 'all powerful god' won't let 'powerful jinns' roam around and "corrupt' less powerful people like you and me. How about the illiterate person who has never been schooled? Does it make sense to you?

They sound Lebanese.

This is one of the gripes I have with most religions. There are these powerful shadow figures who we can't see or detect that are able to lead us on a path that strays from God, yet we are the ones punished for giving in. Same with God leading people away from him. That would be like punishing a small child because an adult influenced them in doing something wrong.

However, if God is non-interventionist, meaning he pressed the "build" button after writing all the rules of the universe and let things go their natural course, I see no issue with Jinns "corrupting" lesser creatures, since we would not be punished for it.

Well Jinns would be limited in power compared to God who has no limits, so I don't really see a conflict in their coexistence.

I have not.

This is one of the gripes I have with most religions. There are these powerful shadow figures who we can't see or detect that are able to lead us on a path that strays from God, yet we are the ones punished for giving in. Same with God leading people away from him. That would be like punishing a small child because an adult influenced them in doing something wrong.

However, if God is non-interventionist, meaning he pressed the "build" button after writing all the rules of the universe and let things go their natural course, I see no issue with Jinns "corrupting" lesser creatures, since we would not be punished for it.

@Aaegal

If god sent these books and his messengers finished their earthly journeys, the all knowing and the all powerful would’ve found a way to update us by any means. Look at the confusion of the 3 major Abrahamic religions with tons of different sects and the self nominated agents of sheikhs, rabbis and priests with different interpretations and contradictions they propagate confusing their followers. Why leave us in this confusion? He could easily clear the air, but instead decided to go awol.

I have not.

Jinns are hidden from us by a divine barrier. If that wasn't the case the world would be extremely chaotic - remember we're talking about a whole other creation with nations, history, and culture living in parallel with us (likely another 'dimension').

Most of Jinn mischief/meddling is directly caused/facilitated by practitioners (witch doctors, religious healers, magicians, occult circles, etc.) via invocation e.g. spirit circles and number squares, or ritualistic sacrifice, incantation from grimoires, etc. etc.

It is extremely rare to be afflicted through a chance encounter - and for these rare occasions Ilahay has given us all the ammunition we need to protect ourselves i.e. do not wander into empty caves and old ruins, as well as dua's to protect us when in those places.

The Jinn aren't Hollywood caricatures like a Lovecraftian Cthulhu.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I don't believe in Jinns but like how awesome it would be if I were one.
Jinns are evil and there’s a reason why Allah ta’alaa banished them from Earth and even till this day, they can stay in your body, change you and destroy you mentally if someone wicked paid a sorcerer to put a black magic on you out of jealousy, pissed them off or something so it’s not ‘awesome’.

It would definitely beat being a human.
Any human who is hygienic, keeps his place clean, has a strong imaan and knows ayat Kursi can ward himself from them.

Also, avoid walking to the forest and going out at night because it’s where they show up. Ever wonder why cats makes death stares and dogs barks randomly? Animals can see the unseen (hence the unusual behaviors at night).

Who knows what other abilities they have.
It’s the matter of the Unseen, we’ll never know in this world.

What we know is that they’re not hindered by doors and walls, we all know the story about Belqis and how fast a Jinn could retrieve her thrown in a blink of eye. This indicates the speed and strength of a Jinn.

What it also indicates, is that Jinns, Angels and the shaytaan are not bound to laws of physics and certainly they don’t need teleportation at all.

The Jinns used to travel to the lowest part of the heavens (billions of light years away) to hear the angels discussions to come and tell the soothsayers. Angel Jibreel would come to Prophet saw with an answer before the questioner even finished asking the questions. All this shows is that they’re all able to travel faster than a speed of light. Also, the story of a man’s encounter of Angel of Death and how Sulaiman as ordered the wind to send him to India so he could escape from that Angel indicates spacetime.

I’ve always find the Unseen world fascinating but sadly, the knowledge is hidden.

Jinns do exist tho, they real but you can't make wish with them
You can but they’re not “free”. In return, they want you to worship them and that’s what satanist do.

The Hollywood is full of satantist occults that was invented by Jinns thousand years ago. All those odd movies involving magic coming out is not a coincidence, they want to normalize black magic and sorcery.

Last edited:

I have not.

Life is complicated test

Life is complicated test

I have not.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
It's a Jordanian TV show dealing primarily with high school drama - but with an Arab spin, of course!

They speak Arabic! They go to the Petra! They deal with genies djinns jinns!

How original.

Aaegal

Jinns are evil and there’s a reason why Allah ta’alaa banished them from Earth and even till this day, they can stay in your body, change you and destroy you mentally if someone wicked paid a sorcerer to put a black magic on you out of jealousy, pissed them off or something so it’s not ‘awesome’.

Any human who is hygienic, keeps his place clean, has a strong imaan and knows ayat Kursi can ward himself from them.

Also, avoid walking to the forest and going out at night because it’s where they show up. Ever wonder why cats makes death stares and dogs barks randomly? Animals can see the unseen (hence the unusual behaviors at night).

It’s the matter of the Unseen, we’ll never know in this world.

What we know is that they’re not hindered by doors and walls, we all know the story about Belqis and how fast a Jinn could retrieve her thrown in a blink of eye. This indicates the speed and strength of a Jinn.

What it also indicates, is that Jinns, Angels and the shaytaan are not bound to laws of physics and certainly they don’t need teleportation at all.

The Jinns used to travel to the lowest part of the heavens (billions of light years away) to hear the angels discussions to come and tell the soothsayers. Angel Jibreel would come to Prophet saw with an answer before the questioner even finished asking the questions. All this shows is that they’re all able to travel faster than a speed of light. Also, the story of a man’s encounter of Angel of Death and how Sulaiman as ordered the wind to send him to India so he could escape from that Angel indicates spacetime.

I’ve always find the Unseen world fascinating but sadly, the knowledge is hidden.

You can but they’re not “free”. In return, they want you to worship them and that’s what satanist do.

The Hollywood is full of satantist occults that was invented by Jinns thousand years ago. All those odd movies involving magic coming out is not a coincidence, they want to normalize black magic and sorcery.

What are the limits of a sorceress powers and how does one go about learning sorcery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts