Netflix people, is ‘you’ overhyped or nah

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I prefer period set dramas full of regal and elegance like Mr. Selfridge, The Crown, Downton Abbey etc.:icon e smile:

I love the gowns on the female characters it just so, je ne sais quais:icon e smile:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
I actually fell out with a girl over this show. After season 1 I had a lot of sympathy for Joe and didn’t feel bad when he killed that . She thought I was crazy. I’m gonna start watching season 2. Great show

waxan saqajaankan

Youre like my brother, that nigga is watching prison break on repeat because
i dont tell him all the good ongoing shows.

If i do tell him, he watches everything before me on purpose and spoils it for me.

Niggas like you should be crucified in public nacalatulahicalyk :pacspit:

Muji

VIP
waxan saqajaankan

Youre like my brother, that nigga is watching prison break on repeat because
i dont tell him all the good ongoing shows.

If i do tell him, he watches everything before me on purpose and spoils it for me.

Niggas like you should be crucified in public nacalatulahicalyk :pacspit:

Looooooooooool watch prison break reruns. Do him a favour and put him on breaking bad

The ending of the first season made me sad. I never thought that I could dislike Dan Humphrey. I’ve been in love with him since Gossip girl. I don’t want to watch it anymore.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
The ending of the first season made me sad. I never thought that I could dislike Dan Humphrey. I’ve been in love with him since Gossip girl. I don’t want to watch it anymore.
Omg @Furioso are you sure your 15, how do you know Dan Humphrey, gossip girl is not your age :noneck:

Muji

VIP
Btw knowles, speaking about winter love island. What do you think of the lack of flack this coming season?

Lol sis I heard she bottled the guy when he was a sleep. I expect her to be fired and dismissed like a black woman would be. She seems so maskeen and innocent too, she had me fooled. They should have given the job to maya jama. What are your thoughts?

Lol you have good taste, I used to watch it middle to high school it was one of my favorites along with Gilmore girls.

Gilmore Girls was one of my favorites as well. I remember binging it. Who’s your favorite of Rory’s boyfriends? Mine is Jess Mariano.:it0tdo8:

80110A7C-AA10-4821-9581-FDEFD198D6B6.jpeg

Last edited:

Luciddreamer

Certified bakhti
Not proud to say this but it was a summer without internet at my house back in
middle school days and every midnight the show "sex and the city" came on
when everyone was sleeping.

I watched all the 6 season that summer subxanallah, the sht was so addicting.

Charlotte york :banderas:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Lol sis I heard she bottled the guy when he was a sleep. I expect her to be fired and dismissed like a black woman would be. She seems so maskeen and innocent too, she had me fooled. They should have given the job to maya jama. What are your thoughts?
Tbh to me she always seemed like she had a bad taste in men ever since she dated Harry styles in his teens. Like one of those women who lose their rationality around men. Yeah maya should have had the job but no they gave it to a discount flack :gucciwhat:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Gilmore Girls was one of my favorites as well. I remember binging it. Who’s your favorite of Rory’s boyfriends? Mine is Jess Mariano.:it0tdo8:

View attachment 85683
Of course Jessy, that’s where my love Milo started, you remind me of myself minus the 6’4 and asexual part :noneck:
Stop this spoilers fuckkkkkk:mad::mad::mad:

this dumbass @Jaydaan couldve used spoilers or mention spoiler alert moron
In season one he kills his girl’s bf and blends one of his fingers in her morning smoothie, that was my favorite scene from season 1:banderas:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Of course Jessy, that’s where my love Milo started, you remind me of myself minus the 6’4 and asexual part :noneck:

In season one he kills his girl’s bf and blends one of his fingers in her morning smoothie, that was my favorite scene from season 1:banderas:
I was team Dean season 1 until Jesse came along :ahh:

You even made me taller. Thanks for that abaayo.
:friendhug: