Netflix outdoes itself, sexualises 11 year olds, promotes pedophilia, pedals islamaphobic rhetoric. Delete the app people.

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
People have been sexualizing kids for years. LGBT weirdos are running around sexualizing 10 year olds and making them into trannys , when will we get to talk about that?

Awdalia Rising

SSpot Special Correspondent
Also this one looks like a guy in the face but whatever , couldn’t help but notice. Tranny kid?
30E5E550-6F48-4E50-B323-226BC53916F6.jpeg

The worst part is the director is a Muslim woman smh

God help me I hope I start praying many many Sunnah prayers. I hope myself and others reading protect myself/themself with acts of worship.

I don't want to seem pious I am just disturbed by this and I want Allah to protect me.

There is no telling what all of this is leading to. 11-year-old girls twerking on Netflix. Coronavirus shutting down society. Rioting and burning buildings.

Only Allah knows what is coming but whatever it is Allah can protect us

ac8ccdddc35c280fe8cd085d083fee62.png

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I was watching Netflix's Jeffrey Epstein: Filthy Rich which is about Epstein's reign of tyranny on young girls. The whole thing is very disturbing, but there was one scene in the first episode that traumatized me.

One of the main subjects of the episode was an artist who met Epstein at an art show. He just loved her art so much and wanted to get to know her. It turns out that this woman was drawing child and using her own 11 year old sister as a model. Netflix unnecessarily showed the full image uncensored and without warning.

The normalization of pedophilia is becoming more and more blatant, and even programs documenting its horrors are no longer safe.

I don't encourage people to watch movies.

But if you're going to watch a movie- why not watch something from Turkey?

If you're going to watch a movie- I encourage that you watch something from Turkey, not a movie from the US.

If you're going to buy a book- why not a Muslim book? Or even a book from a non-Western author?

I encourage that people work to boycott Western culture. If you can replace a Western product with a non-Western product, I encourage you to do so.

Imo the entire European culture should be rejected. The culture of US, Europe, Canada, Australia- I think it should all be thrown out.

You may not be able to entirely eliminate every single aspect but you can try to eliminate as much as possible. You can do it progressively as well so that you can do it by a gradual process, at your own pace.

There is no point in trying to reason with this Western culture imo. I blame Western culture for this garbage and I believe I am entirely right and justified in doing so. Is my view racist? If my view in this instance is racist- then I believe the reality is racist!

If you have previously felt the urge to stand up to Western culture- then I hope that urge within you by is multiplied by a thousand by this incident.

It is not a sin to oppose Western culture. It is a VIRTUE to oppose Western culture. It is RIGHT to oppose Western culture. It is a noble task to oppose Western culture and I encourage everyone to take up that noble task.

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
Seems really weird you would have an 11 year old girl contrast to an Islamic family, this is clear propaganda aimed at young Muslim girls to abandon Islam and start dancing provacatively. Its sickening and quite frankly not surprising. Media is designed to program you into certain way of thinking.

Why werent you outraged when every single Netflix show has has an LGBT romance tidbit inserted? Now that homosexuality is normal, they are moving on to normalizing pedophilia and so much more.
This is super racist on a low key level as well. They’re going to portray all the traditional Muslim Africans a backwards savages that are oppressing the strong independent women. Why do republicans think the leftist love Islam again ? It seems to me that the progressive white folks see real Islam as problematic. They’re going after the Japanese now, but cape for China. The same country that oppressing Muslims

is it me or is the west so obsessed with underaged girls, like I go on tiktok and all I see are girls under 18 wearing VERY revealing clothing and doing erotic dances..

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
is it me or is the west so obsessed with underaged girls, like I go on tiktok and all I see are girls under 18 wearing VERY revealing clothing and doing erotic dances..
They actively encouraging it as liberating. The critics are hyping this up. But anime is problematic, though.

Trending