Netflix movie/shows recommendations.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
I feel like Birdbox had soo much potential to bang but the ending just sucked.

I get that film directors like to keep the audience guessing but sooo many things were left unanswered.

I don't really watch movies, the only reason why I watchee birdbox was so I could understand the memes

Girl spoiler?! :gucciwhat:

Last edited:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Alla did I? Looool I forgot my bad.

But the rest of the world already seen it Rich, whyy you waiting?

I’ve already seen it, but I was thinking of others who may have not seen it yet deh :noneck:

Bird box was ok. It was cool in the beginning but later on it got a bit boring tbh and YES the ending sucked big time.

Muji

VIP
Let me just say Birdbox was one of the best things I’ve seen on Netflix, possibly the best film. I’ll leave my thoughts under the spoiler and I think everyone else should when they are going to give anything away about a film or a show.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Saalax Bidaar

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Let me just say Birdbox was one of the best things I’ve seen on Netflix, possibly the best film. I’ll leave my thoughts under the spoiler and I think everyone else should when they are going to give anything away about a film or a show.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well thanks for writing up your thoughts. I on the other hand think it sucks giant
biggest-balls-webcam1.jpg

Muji

VIP
Well thanks for writing up your thoughts. I on the other hand think it sucks giant
biggest-balls-webcam1.jpg

I don’t know what great films you are watching but this was a nice change to the mindless chitter chatter. I’m also not a fan of action films. Let me know why you didn’t like it??

Kind of horror
In a way

There is a documentary on there called the
“look of silence”
Basically a eye doctor is going around his city in Indonesia and is interviewing all the old men who took part in the Indonesian genocide that took place from 1965-1968.
His brother was killed in this genocide 2 years before he was born cause he was considered a communist. His parents legit lived the next 40 years having to deal with the fact they were surrounded by their son’s killers

The way you hear all those old dudes admit to the human rights violations they committed is just horrendous wallahi.

The documentary was nominated but for an Oscar in 2016 for documentary of the year. But it was beaten by the Amy winehouse documentary that came out. No offense to Amy winehouse but the look of silence deserved the win.
Where can i watch that? i love watching stuff like that it reminds me of the nazi war criminals documentaries.

:ooh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Suggest a movie to watch!

Horror
Romantic
Comedy

Are all welcomed!

Thanks in advance.

Go for Amazon video nayaa.. vastly superior. I mean, i am cancelling my cable next month. I watch everything at my phone and at work :)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Amazon video is better than Netflix?? :gucciwhat::russ::camby:

I am not kidding walaal i am literally having orgasms in things i watch. Last nite i completed a 7 series episodes of Vanity Fair, by Victorian classic novelist William Makepeace Thackery

Muji

VIP
I am not kidding walaal i am literally having orgasms in things i watch. Last nite i completed a 7 series episodes of Vanity Fair, by Victorian classic novelist William Makepeace Thackery

Sis that’s too elite for me. I hate period dramas.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Basra i been wanting to watch “the man in the high castle” for the longest time

But it’s only on amazon.

That’s the only thing that is making me consider using it.

I barley use streaming services tho. In fact I didn’t even use Netflix all fall. I just started using it again

I just finished the new season of narcos. Narcos Mexico

I did start watching black mirror. But my dumb ass started on episode 1 of season 4 instead of season 1. I watched the first two episodes of black mirror season 4. It’s wild man

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra i been wanting to watch “the man in the high castle” for the longest time

But it’s only on amazon.

That’s the only thing that is making me consider using it.

I barley use streaming services tho. In fact I didn’t even use Netflix all fall. I just started using it again

I just finished the new season of narcos. Narcos Mexico

I did start watching black mirror. But my dumb ass started on episode 1 of season 4 instead of season 1. I watched the first two episodes of black mirror season 4. It’s wild man

Jerome

Go for it. Believe me, u wont regret it. Its literally a warehouse of movies, and all u do is type and search. As opposed to Netflix which is like old style hollywood block buster store where they may or may not have the movies u r looking for. Amazon is a hub of movies, away by just searching like gene in a bottle

Trending

Latest posts