Netflix- Dave Chappelle Sticks & Stones on disgraced Jussie Smollet

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Lol I was just thinking about this, I heard this was the old Chappelle material, his last stand up was kinda disappointing.

“Half the people in here were molested, it wasn’t no Michael Jackson tho”

“They got their dixk sucked by the king of pop, all we get is awkward thanksgiving dinners”

“Someone need to teach these lil kids, no such thing as a free vacation to Hawaii, he’s gonna wanna look at your butthole or something”
:dead::dead1::deadrose::deadmanny:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
“Ohio is an old Native- American word” that “means, literally, 'Land of Poor White People.'”

@R.Kelly :siilaanyolaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I actually don't like him. He has a depressive look or spirits to him. He reminds me of the patients i see in my mental hospital. (what did i say too much?)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
“Half the people in here were molested, it wasn’t no Michael Jackson tho”

“They got their dixk sucked by the king of pop, all we get is awkward thanksgiving dinners”

“Someone need to teach these lil kids, no such thing as a free vacation to Hawaii, he’s gonna wanna look at your butthole or something”
:dead::dead1::deadrose::deadmanny:

Did he actually say those quotes? he is a child molester then

VixR

Veritas
I actually don't like him. He has a depressive look or spirits to him. He reminds me of the patients i see in my mental hospital. (what did i say too much?)
He looks like a turtle now with his muscular head, especially in that green jumpsuit. In a way, I’m glad he went with a jumpsuit, bc recently he wears those ugly long shirts
Screen-Shot-2019-08-15-at-10.50.15-AM1.png

Did he actually say those quotes? he is a child molester then
Watch the whole thing lol.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He looks like a turtle now with his muscular head, especially in that green jumpsuit. In a way, I’m glad he went with a jumpsuit, bc recently he wears those ugly long shirts
Screen-Shot-2019-08-15-at-10.50.15-AM1.png

Watch the whole thing lol.

In his youth he had a natural good metabolism. His body fat was low, and he maintained it well.

But in his older age, and couple with the anti depression pills he takes, things will be chunky

Trending