Netanyahu's 12 Years In Power Comes To An End.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Apollo

VIP
This conflict will never end peacefully I predict. I think eventually it will end in either a genocide or a full scale deportation of one of the two groups.

Things might escalate further when the ultraorthodox Jews (they have more kids) start demographically replacing the liberal Jews somewhere in the mid to late 2000s.

This conflict will never end peacefully I predict. I think eventually it will end in either a genocide or a full scale deportation of one of the two groups.

Things might escalate further when the ultraorthodox Jews (they have more kids) start demographically replacing the liberal Jews somewhere in the mid to late 2000s.
Re-establishment of a Halakhic State like that of the Kingdom of Israel or Hasmonean Kingdom is the ultimate goal of politically driven Haredi/Orthodox Jews. Israeli Arabs & Palestinians will likely have 2 options in such a State, either leave or assimilate into the larger Hebrew population.

Last edited:
Hes supposedly working with arabs which is better than nethanyu and people are saying this governemnt will be better but idk how israeli government works

No muslim believes in bible. Jews also dont believe in bible but wanna say they have been promised the land in a religious book they do not follow or believe in it. This doesnt make sense wlh
giphy.gif

He's way worse than Netanyahu.

"Last year, Israeli Economy and Trade Minister Naftali Bennett suggested that Palestinian terrorists should be shot, not arrested and released. He also said, in a cabinet meeting, “I already killed lots of Arabs in my life, and there is absolutely no problem with that.”

I understand why people don't like jews now

Hes supposedly working with arabs which is better than nethanyu and people are saying this governemnt will be better but idk how israeli government works
Nah he actively expresses disdain for Arabs (not just Palestinians), and is on the far-right (surprisingly, Netanyahu was centre-right).

Re-establishment of a Halakhic State like that of the Kingdom of Israel or Hasmonean Kingdom is the ultimate goal of politically driven Haredi/Orthodox Jews. Israeli Arabs & Palestinians will likely have 2 options in such a State, either leave or assimilate into the larger Hebrew population.
Orthodox Jews believe this Syrian Jew from Mexico is the rightful heir of the Davidic line and the true king of Israel

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP

I heard they are against contributing to the states politically or serving in the army, I hope they continue to do so

Apollo

VIP
I heard they are against contributing to the states politically or serving in the army, I hope they continue to do so

I'm not too deep into their culture, but they also have extremist wings that engage in politics. Some of their kids may not remain Orthodox but will end up becoming rightwing liberal Israelis (more rightwing than the current center-right liberal Israelis).

I see no peaceful resolution to this mess. If I were a Liberal Jew or a regular Palestinian I would leave Israel. Hopeless country with no peaceful future.

Jews have extreme pride , if we even had one percent of their pride we would be a superpower. I feel sorry for the palestinians but im not losing sleep over it lol.

Netanyahu was beaten in 2001 after he lost reelection but he came back to rule Israel for 12 years.
So even if he loses, he might comeback, you never know, this guy doesn't age.

Trending