Netanyahu visits Saudi Arabia and meets with MBS and Pompeo

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
Middle East is changing rapidly. Netanyahu and Mossad head visited Saudi Arabia this Sunday and held a secret meeting MBS and Pompeo. Also Israel ratified visa exemption agreement with UAE, its first with Arab state.

AbdiGeedi

Looks like that khaniis MBS is being put on his knees
MBS is a fool for cucking while being in control of the sacred Muslim land. In the long run it won't end well for the House of Saud. Non-Arab Turks and Persians have more respect for the land than these Bedouin slaves of the West.

I applaud the Jews for making the Gulf "royals" line up and kiss their feet. When you don't have self-respect, that's what you get.

@kickz Yemenis that come to their own Socotra island are now required to have foreign worker permits while Israelis can travel vise-free to the UAE
WTF is going on in the Gulf?

Last edited:

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Ok who are they gonna declare war on.

I suspect Iran.

This would be a great move for trump, to commit Biden to a war that he didn’t start.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
MBS is a fool for cucking while being in control of the sacred Muslim land. In the long run it won't end well for the House of Saud. Non-Arab Turks and Persians have more respect for the land than these Bedouin slaves of the West.

I applaud the Jews for making the Gulf "royals" line up and kiss their feet. When you don't have self-respect, that's what you get.

@kickz Yemenis that come to their own Socotra island are now required to have foreign worker permits while Israelis can travel vise-free to the UAE

Its cajiib bro, but then again it seems these relations have existed down low since the inception of these states, but are just now being made official to the public for whatever reason. Thought it was Trump touting his Middle East achievements but he is on his way out, so it doesn't make sense to cuck themselves like this.

Its cajiib bro, but then again it seems these relations have existed down low since the inception of these states, but are just now being made official to the public for whatever reason. Thought it was Trump touting his Middle East achievements but he is on his way out, so it doesn't make sense to cuck themselves like this.
I don’t see this as MSB kissing their feet but trying to curry favor with the next Biden administration as Trump who was loyal to him is leaving. He stopped Congress from drafting a bill to f*ck him over after the Kashoogi debacle.

This is a calculating move by MSB to modernize and consolidate his power within the Kingdom. By opening relations with Israel, he is now free to do what he wants inside the kingdom and things like killing journalists will be looked the other way as now he’s the 1st Arab leader in the gulf to open relations with Israel. He will be looked as a partner now and not the crazy kid that should be removed because he’s not stable.

It’s purely survival.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I said it before and I say it again the Saudis are big supporters of the Zionism :mjdontkno:
No because nobody will ever free it because Israel biggest allies are USA. Also Trump and Salman Ibn Saud are close friends and both support the Zionist movement.

Whether the Saudi government want to admit it or not is a different question.

AbdiGeedi

I actually support Israel being recognized by the bedouine sandniggas. It is the right move in the long term as Israel exists. What I find strange is Wahabis, Zionists and Evangelical Christians coming together and scheming in the region.

I worry about the future of Somalia as it will become the target for the trio to dislodge Turkey. Egypt is a hired good to do the dirty job for them in the region. The goonery goes like this: Egypt, Sudan, Eritrea and Somalia. Ethiopia is spared since the US wants to preserve it as Christian Habashaland.