NEOM city is a scam.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Gulf and Saudi Arabs are not know for their creativity even historically. So naturally this does not come as a surprise to me.

:kanyehmm:

dude is wasting 500$ billion this crap

what is his game? he can do far much, achieve industrialisation for Saudi rather than wasting money on some fancy fake climate change car less town

This project oozes of retardation and poor decision making. I feel like dadkaan have purged all the intellectuals from the ranks of decision makers. It seems all the guys pulling the strings in that kingdom are the super wealthy who are detached from reality.
Saudi decision makers are drunk spoiled juveniles. No one dares to oppose their cawaannimo.
Dance Party Reaction GIF

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
What you guys are saying about this *city* is absolutely spot on......its just that, the maker of that YouTube video, shouldn't be talking.

His capital city, Prague, is only known for brewing cheap beer and being the most filmed location in . Prague is the Hollywood of . So with that, he should shut his ass up.

dude is wasting 500$ billion this crap

what is his game? he can do far much, achieve industrialisation for Saudi rather than wasting money on some fancy fake climate change car less town
He isn't allowed to do so. When you realise he's a puppet he's actions (Skyscrapers, NEOM, Massive arms imports) make sense, he has to enrich western construction, designers, consultant's and arms manufacturers or they'll put another inbred prince in charge. It's corporate colonialism.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Gulf and Saudi Arabs are not know for their creativity even historically. So naturally this does not come as a surprise to me.

:kanyehmm:
There are many, but can’t speak or otherwise they will thrown to jail like many others

bidenkulaha

GalYare
MBS could own Somalia lol. I do wonder why Saudi leaders are so short sighted.

Why not spend all that money on greening Saudi Arabia like this

Trending