Neo-Nazi's protest in Lewiston, Maine

Why are you excusing neo nazis harassing Somalis? America is a land of immigrants and refugees we have every right to live and work here
I am not excusing them but I am angry at how Somalis are generally hypocrites, we look down on each other and at the other opposite gender as less human and tend to violent solutions which is the main reason we immigrated to other countries looking for better lives. I don’t want to get into this …. because it will never end

I once went to a small town at the Ohio/Michigan border. I didn't know it was mostly populated by Neo-Nazis. I was meeting with guys who were teaching me how to do mineral prospecting for a few hours on weekends.

They had a creek that the mineral association rented. So people can practice their hobby and learning as well.

Then a middle-aged white woman came up to me and talked to me a little bit. I was curious what she was getting at. She then asked if I know the history of the town. I've told her no, I am not gonna be here long. After I learned those machinery and other skills I could master, I would be outta here.

She told me make sure I bring friends with me, I bring a licensed gun if I have concealed carry permit, and I need to watch my back.

I asked her what she was alluding to. That is when she told me there are many Neo-Nazis in this town. She told me "don't look at those men now, but when you gotta chance, look at their faces". I swear I saw Zwastiska on the faces of one of them. They were prospecting gold at a nearby spot on the creek. I didn't wait. I took off and never went back.

The guys who were training me were charging me, but I told them I can't take the risk in that town.

Reality is, when you get out of the big cities in America, Neo-Nazis, KKKs, and other white nationalist and white separatist groups are found in rural towns. And they're armed, well-trained, and dangerous. Rural America really provides them a perfect hideout.

But if you compare all groups, the Neo-Nazi groups are the worst. A KKK guy may not bother you as long as you don't mess with his women and you keep your distance. But for a Neo-Nazi guy, he would take you out if he had an opportunity. That is how bad this group of people are.

Last edited:
I also learned why African Americans and other minorities mostly congregate in big cities. The only exception to the rule, based on my experience, is South-Eastern states such as Georgia, South Caroline, Mississipi, and Alabama. You would find small towns settled mostly by African Americans in the South East.

In the rest of America, they minorities live in urban areas. That is because they feel safe in the mostly AAs dominated areas.

And when I bought my house, I didn't follow the herd and go to "nice" and expensive suburbs. I chose a location that is mixed, where the school system is good as well.

So to any Somali in Murica, be careful where you plan to live for the rest of your life. You'll definitely need to settle in areas where there are mixed group of people.

One more thing, we need to inform the authorities and stay clear from these radical groups. They want the attention, and since we're African Muslim minority group, we're an easy scapegoat. So we need to be smart how we don't engage these extremists, even if it means violently. Just inform the authorities, and ignore them. Let them carry their flags and shout on the corner for a few hours. Once they didn't find the attention that they're desperate for, they'll be gone.

Watch Islamophobia Inc (documentary) on Aljazeera, it gave me a massive insight on these far right groups.

also recently, a lot of far right blogs have honed in on Lewiston for some reason, attributing any crime committed by a person of color to a Somali. This has provoked a reaction from the neo nazi groups, so they obviously have now turned up to cause trouble.

Trending

Latest posts