Neo Nazi’s, White Nationalists Celebrate Taliban Take Over

Keo

VIP
There's gonna be a mass exodus of Afghan refugees that will be allowed to seek asylum in the west. I thought they were against refugees being allowed to come to the west?

There's gonna be a mass exodus of Afghan refugees that will be allowed to seek asylum in the west. I thought they were against refugees being allowed to come to the west?
In the article, one of their leader says
“The Taliban is a conservative, religious force, the US is godless and liberal. The defeat of the US government in Afghanistan is unequivocally a positive development.”

The ones coming over are not the Taliban, which they like. But rather liberal ones who'll vote Democrat, which they despise.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings

tenor-1,329.gif

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
In the article, one of their leader says

The ones coming over are not the Taliban, which they like. But rather liberal ones who'll vote Democrat, which they despise.
Definitely not liberals but probably moderate dem/rep or independent. Liberal kulaha
:heh:

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Well I must say they do share similar ideologies like anti LGBTQ, anti Semitism, misogyny, old school patriarchy etc lol

You should’ve seen Twitter, shit was wild but are now deleted. Some conservative/Maga crowd were "happy" for the taliban because they saw how with faith they could win against a super power . If a civil war start in the us, I expect to see them take the country faster than the talibans (theyre well equipped and are religious)

Trending