Neighbourhoods Geeljires survive in

My uncle lives in Cape Town.

He was deported from KSA in 1994 after leaving there for more 15 years.
Imagine those sand nig.gers deported him to Xamar in 1994.

He then moved to SA and settled there opened a business.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

That is sad to hear,
There a sizeable Somalis who lived in Yemen, Syria , Saudi Arabia and Somalis born in Kuwait who all have settled in Guateng and Western Cape.

I've met alot of Somalis from Mena the stories they share are depressing.

The Somalis who fled Damascus never complained of racism. That's the only Arab country they regarded positively.
They were comfortable living there before the war in 2011.

The other Somalis from Aden , Saudi Arabia and Kuwait had alot of things to share.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

I know sxb.
The Saudis don't care about Somalis
my cousin was born in Jeddah , he was
detained while playing football outside, the shurda arrested him
along with his mother and siblings to a crammed holding cell they were deported to Mogadishu in 2007, during the Ethiopian invasion. You can imagine those times was dangerous.
Another man with Iqaamah was forcibly removed from Riyadh, he was about to renew when the shurda arrested him.

There are hundreds of Somalis that fall in that category.

I know sxb.
The Saudis don't care about Somalis
my cousin was born in Jeddah , he was
detained while playing football outside, the shurda arrested him
along with his mother and siblings to a crammed holding cell they were deported to Mogadishu in 2007, during the Ethiopian invasion. You can imagine those times was dangerous.
Another man with Iqaamah was forcibly removed from Riyadh, he was about to renew when the shurda arrested him.

There are hundreds of Somalis that fall in that category.
I wonder why somalis crowd mosques when they here of a sheikh from Saudi visiting the area.

These sheikhs keep quiet about injustices committed by saudis on their maids and servants.I have never seen somalis asking these Sheikhs about treatment of muslim foreigners in Saudi.
No wonder Allah sent MBS to them.

I have a relative who was working in hospital in Makkah and he used to make papers for somali women to give birth in the hospital.People with papers have no rights and will not access basic services.

So this woman who was in labour went to the same hospital that she gave birth to her kids and this time the guy was not around.The staff refused to admit her and told her to go back home and she said she gave birth to her kids in that particular hospital in the past as she was arguing over admission her water broke and the baby died probably after drowning in the ambiotic fluid.Then she had to get death certificate before being allowed to bury the child.

The hospital had a morgue and she requested to use it till the papers were processed as it would take a day or two.But they told her to put the baby in her freezer at home.

Zapfox1

I may be wrong but it's highly unlikely

My neighbours who are from isaaq father got deported from KSA and they were about to deport him to xamar 1997. He then explained it would be dangerous and for him to be deported to hargeisa instead. They allowed it. Those specific fuckers who dealt with your uncle are xaasid who probably didn’t give a shit

I wonder why somalis crowd mosques when they here of a sheikh from Saudi visiting the area.

These sheikhs keep quiet about injustices committed by saudis on their maids and servants.I have never seen somalis asking these Sheikhs about treatment of muslim foreigners in Saudi.

I have a relative who was working in hospital in Makkah and he used to make papers for somali women to give birth in the hospital.People with papers have no rights and will not access basic services.

So this woman who was in labour went to the same hospital that she gave birth to her kids and this time the guy was not around.The staff refused to admit her and told her to go back home and she said she gave birth to her kids in that particular hospital in the past as she was arguing over admission her water broke and the baby died probably after drowning in the ambiotic fluid.Then she had to get death certificate before being allowed to bury the child.

The hospital had a morgue and she requested to use it till the papers were processed as it would take a day or two.But they told her to put the baby in her freezer at home.
That sounds inhumane if true.

Karaboga

Lions don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep

Truly heartbreaking, it's sadest story I've heard. I ask Allah to give her patience and iman.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

Come on man, stop the cap.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP

May the almighty Allah make it easier for the bereaved mother , may Allah give her strength and patience this is truly distraughtful sxb.
This is far by saddening
considering these tragic and preventable events took place not only in a predominant Muslim country, but the birthplace of Islam, truly saddening and depressing that the authorities , staff members and sometimes the public would resort to inhumane mistreatments towards their fellow brothers and sisters who share the same faith.

You're are not wrong there, officials and as well as respected members of the community they'd often overlook the plights of the suffering hence neglecting the ordeals they've been through.
And a handful of influencial members wearing religious cloaks for their own gains and interests
So called "sheikhs" pursuing personal credits, the accolades and support they receive from the congregation of aimless masses
apply perfectly in that particular category.

And indeed it's sad.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
The

what city/ settlement does most somali killings occur would you say?
The murder of Somali Spaza owners is nationwide, most horrific crimes takes place on the outskirts specifically in informal settlements the townships, where most businessmen operate. Sometimes it can be unsafe in the city during at night, you could get killed at the wrong place the wrong time , there are people who'd kill you for the smallest possession hence you'd stay sharp and navigate your way around this place.

In the townships you can't escape since you are in the middle of nowhere, the informal residents know each other , the streets are narrow , it's like you are trapped inside an inescapable maze nowhere to hide nowhere to run when locals gather to plunder.

Atbridgeville is a prime example
located just outside of Pretoria, Gauteng. Depending on the ridiculous congested traffic it's only half an hour drive drive to the city's luxurious downtown leisure shopping complex, most cities are cities of constrast miraged by deceptive glamorous high rised buildings.
It's the first townships for new arrivals when they're processed by the system.
They have no other way to earn an honest living in the hustle and bustle of the city , thus circumstances force the many to establish in the most violent and deprived areas.

Soweto Johannesburg, Guateng
It's very big township it has 32 distinct sections, it's the largest black township in the country.

Somalis operate in these well known areas and it's where the killings take place considering how deeply the locals are entrenched with resent and politicicism scapegoating the foreigners.
Diepkloof , Glen Ridge, Jabulani Moroka, Orlando West , Diepsloot, Dobsonville and Bram Fischerville.
After Soweto
Soweto is dangerous
Tembisa comes second
A township inside Johannesburg, Gauteng.

Western Cape.
Cape Town outskirts
The murder capital
Khayelitsha has 22 sections
Most Spazas running in these divided sections are foreign run and half of them are Somali nationals the killings take place in
Makhaza- Kuyasa- Harare- Town Two- Site B- Site C- Enkanini RR section and Ilitha Park

In Delft it's in Blilkiesdorp , it's second after Khayelitsha.
In the Cape flats, the plains is a large location and Somali survive in Lavender Hills, Mannenberg, Nyanga and Phillipi.
although Pakistanis and Bengalis make up the majority of foreign demographics.
They are prone to violent shootouts , drive bys by drug fueled practicioners of gangsterism the area is a contested battleground.
Langa is the last on the list.
There are few killings , it has lower murder rates
Pietermaritzburg KZN
Uitenhage Eastern Cape
small towns and villages like Sterkstroom of 100- 300 inhabitants.
Where Somalis as individuals are scattered
The xenophobic encounters in the Free State and Northern Cape are miniscule compared to other states.

Last edited:

Trending