Neglects her baby

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Ive heard of parents who have neglected they're kids but not as extreme as this girl

How can she leave her baby alone for 6 days ??

That's parental neglect to the highest level, leaving your unwanted child for a total of six days alone. If you don't want the responsibilities that comes with children don't have kids, these ratchet madows have unprotected premarital relationships with everybody 🤮.

That's parental neglect to the highest level, leaving your unwanted child for a total of six days alone. If you don't want the responsibilities that comes with children don't have kids, these ratchet madows have unprotected premarital relationships with everybody 🤮.
Damn adoon culture

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
I’m literally crying wallahi! How could a parent leave a baby unattended for 6 days? Poor baby girl’s last days, was full of soiled nappy, starvation, and crying for her mother because hunger and discomfort. Alhamdillah she’s at better place now, jannah.

Very sad i can't stand baby abuses may Allah curse her and send her to hell fire.

How TF can people abuse little innocent souls i swear these people need to be blasted with a shotgun to their skull.

:mad::mad:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
A lot of xalimos on Twitter are defending the mother and blaming the 'system' for the baby's death because she's black.
:ohlord:

Trending