NEG REP Assassins

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

So, we've got Neg rep assassins in the building now eh? :hahaidiot::hemad:
I've been getting countless neg reps, niggahs just singing up to get the Somacoon :lolbron:

1. negs2give gave you 1 negative reputation points for your post in the thread Foreign Songs/Heeso. With the following comment: Neg
    3:09 PM

2. Reps gave you 1 negative reputation points for your post in the thread Growing up without a father.

1. negs2give gave you 1 negative reputation points for your post in the thread Foreign Songs/Heeso. With the following comment: Neg
      3:15 PM

2. Reps gave you 1 negative reputation points for your post in the thread Growing up without a father.
      negs2give gave you 1 negative reputation points for your post in the thread Foreign Songs/Heeso. With the following comment: Neg
    Mike-Tyson-clapping-and-laughing.gif

S

SOMACOON

I;m telling you fam, niggahs singing up and going ham on my shit. Xalay I had like 23 reps, now a niggah at 13 LOL

S

SOMACOON

Lkn @IslamicCourtsUnion
I tried to let this slide, and I hope you dont neg me, but when i first read the sweater comment waxaan is iri its a typo
But....i cant let this slide........sweater to god XAAD ka wadaa? *Abgal accent*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending