Neefette gets her child high.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
my cro im always ciirka LOL and I also slap up schoo...... I even tutor while being ciirkaa.......
@LarryThePuntite is right. I can tell that you are a smart guy who has a lot of knowledge about Somalia but only by the content of your posts. If I only went by the language I would think you're retarded.
:chrisfreshhah:
Quit the drugs and drop the ebonics sxb. As fellow puntites we just want the best for you.
:yousmart:

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
@LarryThePuntite is right. I can tell that you are a smart guy who has a lot of knowledge about Somalia but only by the content of your posts. If I only went by the language I would think you're retarded.
:chrisfreshhah:
Quit the drugs and drop the ebonics sxb. As fellow puntites we just want the best for you.
:yousmart:
I love daaat shit maaaaan!!!.......... ppl also think I am a miskiin lanky baller kid...... but I always keep it on me:4uzpnkt: even in school......... I got one of my homies he's Ghanian......... 1 day we were playing basketball nothin serious just shooting around........ my homie he seen my habad fall out of my surweyl....... from dat day on he thinks dat I am a moryaan lol he scared of me:fredo:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I love daaat shit maaaaan!!!.......... ppl also think I am a miskiin lanky baller kid...... but I always keep it on me:4uzpnkt: even in school......... I got one of my homies he's Ghanian......... 1 day we were playing basketball nothin serious just shooting around........ my homie he seen my habad fall out of my surweyl....... from dat day on he thinks dat I am a moryaan lol he scared of me:fredo:
Warya wax walan ba tahay! :damn:

Stop being a gangster. :mahubowtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts