Neefette gets her child high.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what happens when children have children in North America.

An African mother of the same age would never do this, from Namibia to Mauritania you would rarely see a young mother as irresponsible as this.

Hip hop daqaan has ruined society and I support China’s decision to ban this lifestyle. Social media + Hiphop turns people into complete Neefs.

Getting an 18month old high?

:faysalwtf:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I can give you a lot ideas but do you have enough money saved? I go there at least once every two years.

How are you gonna withhold info from your adeero:bell: what kind of caasi are you ? Have I not entertained you enough ? These children these days, no appreciation

Now tell me! Don't worry abt my money :mjswag:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
How are you gonna withhold info from your adeero:bell: what kind of caasi are you ? Have I not entertained you enough ? These children these days, no appreciation

Now tell me! Don't worry abt my money :mjswag:
Adeerka cuun:hova: but it really depends on what you like, I don’t know much about the night life or the illegal things. I can give you the best safari guy(which, you must do the Safari), best restaurants, beaches, small malls to shop. If it’s your first time do all the touristy things like seeing the fountain, grand mosque, gold suuk, Emirates mall if you got money otherwise stick to Dubai mall. If you can, stay in Jumeirah area, it’s close to all the cool beaches, go to the marina and rent a boat. Again if it’s your first time go on the yellow boat, you won’t regret it. Make sure you bring extra clothes as you will get soaked. The have little strip mall with Starbucks and other restaurants.

Two of my friends are actually there right now, they left yesterday.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Adeerka cuun:hova: but it really depends on what you like, I don’t know much about the night life or the illegal things. I can give you the best safari guy(which, you must do the Safari), best restaurants, beaches, small malls to shop. If it’s your first time do all the touristy things like seeing the fountain, grand mosque, gold suuk, Emirates mall if you got money otherwise stick to Dubai mall. If you can, stay in Jumeirah area, it’s close to all the cool beaches, go to the marina and rent a boat. Again if it’s your first time go on the yellow boat, you won’t regret it. Make sure you bring extra clothes as you will get soaked. The have little strip mall with Starbucks and other restaurants.

Two of my friends are actually there right now, they left yesterday.

Restaurant where I can eat sea food?

Have you used the metro?

Already got a Groupon deal for $15 for a boat ride at night with buffet

Another deal of 1 hour Mororrocan Bath for $18

Bro i also have the same feeling abt Dubai manne! Just so artificial and I love to go to Muscat. It is in my bucket list.

Muscat has culture and you feel like Somalia is across the street.

Dubai completely fake. They tour down all thier heritage sites and when tourist come to see Ancient Dubai, it doesn’t exist. UAE has a langaab history

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
He has anglicized my to go to word when I'm contempt of someone. He has feminized it to "Neefette". I usually use "Neef daaqaya".

@LarryThePuntite youre a great student :camby:
Muscat has culture and you feel like Somalia is across the street.

Dubai completely fake. They tour down all thier heritage sites and when tourist come to see Ancient Dubai, it doesn’t exist. UAE has a langaab history

warya neefette is da somali version of my word twerpette I like da sound to it"neefette"..:ehh:

mahra tribe dat live in Oman are our long lost brothers they gather frankincense and dey say daarods are deyr cousins deyr abtirsi trace to Ismail jeberti

warya neefette is da somali version of my word twerpette I like da sound to it"neefette"..:ehh:

mahra tribe dat live in Oman are our long lost brothers they gather frankincense and dey say daarods are deyr cousins deyr abtirsi trace to Ismail jeberti

What is “Deyr and Dey and Dat?

Status
Not open for further replies.