Need motivation to go to the gym

Seeing this brother has motivated me but how do he more motivated to go to the gym and be motivated enough?
Motivation won’t be there forever, infact most of the time you probably won’t even feel like going to the gym, it’s all about discipline and forcing yourself sxb

I will be real. I have had home gym set up in my room for 5 years. Bar, bench, weights, treadmill, only thing missing is squat rack. Yet I have lifted only once for the first time in 5 years and that was this week. I am not sure what started the motivation but I think it was a disgust at how I’ve wasted the last 5 years of my youth (mid 20s). A quote by Aristotle startled me “ It is a shame for a person to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which their body is capable”

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
I will be real. I have had home gym set up in my room for 5 years. Bar, bench, weights, treadmill, only thing missing is squat rack. Yet I have lifted only once for the first time in 5 years and that was this week. I am not sure what started the motivation but I think it was a disgust at how I’ve wasted the last 5 years of my youth (mid 20s). A quote by Aristotle startled me “ It is a shame for a person to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which their body is capable”
Forget the gym go straight into a martial art preferably Muay Thai and wrestling once you train those you’ll automatically have motivation for gym

Forget the gym go straight into a martial art preferably Muay Thai and wrestling once you train those you’ll automatically have motivation for gym
Yeah I’ve had plans to do this for a while, my goal is to be trained in a martial art, swim competently and be able to run a half marathon before 30. Just to be all rounded in athleticism. In regards to martial art I do like muay Thai but a more striking sport will probably motivate me a lot more, any recommendations ? I have heard Krav Maga despite it’s a yahudi sport it does look good

nomadic.aviation

Non violent-Convict
Yeah I’ve had plans to do this for a while, my goal is to be trained in a martial art, swim competently and be able to run a half marathon before 30. Just to be all rounded in athleticism. In regards to martial art I do like muay Thai but a more striking sport will probably motivate me a lot more, any recommendations ? I have heard Krav Maga despite it’s a yahudi sport it does look good
Muay Thai and wrestling is all you need and as for gaining real stamina do extra cardio on the hard bags at your gym

Trending

Latest posts