Need help

So I study at an university that is outside of my city, and I chose to live with a woman from the same clan as me in the city that I moved to. I have my own room and bathroom, she even makes food for me and is a sweetheart. Here is the downside, she has a kid that I don’t like, she comes into my room likes she owns it, she even slept on my bed wtf, and I really dislike kids, it’s just something about them that I don’t like.

Ps I rent the room and bathroom from her, my question is how do I nicely tell her to keep her kid at bay?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Call in the Dhulbahante Chieftains meeting!

10571.jpg

Macalin M

Out here
Speak to her and say you’d rather her child not go into your room. If you can’t speak to her about something like this, how on earth are you living with her?

Speak to her and say you’d rather her child not go into your room. If you can’t speak to her about something like this, how on earth are you living with her?
I guess I see her as a habaryar rather than a stranger, I’m kind of shy when it comes to confronting older people and since I rent from her I thought she would know better and keep her kid away from me. :bell:

Macalin M

Out here
I guess I see her as a habaryar rather than a stranger, I’m kind of shy when it comes to confronting older people and since I rent from her I thought she would know better and keep her kid away from me. :bell:
Get over this fear or whatever. Shyness is not a good trait lol.

Multiple options:

A- You can find another room to rent. You pay good money for that room and bathroom and you don’t have to share it with her kid.

Or B, you get a lock installed on your door.

Or C, you ask her to please keep her kid out of your room. Say it nicely @Nice

Or you make your room smell so bad for a few weeks that the kid doesn’t go in, and after a few weeks of it being used to that behavior it won’t go in after the smell gets better. Use the excuse of “ a school science project” to explain the bad odor to the mother.

Multiple options:

A- You can find another room to rent. You pay good money for that room and bathroom and you don’t have to share it with her kid.

Or B, you get a lock installed on your door.

Or C, you ask her to please keep her kid out of your room. Say it nicely @Nice

Or you make your room smell so bad for a few weeks that the kid doesn’t go in, and after a few weeks of it being used to that behavior it won’t go in after the smell gets better. Use the excuse of “ a school science project” to explain the bad odor to the mother.

:dead:

I make my room smell extra good lol, I lit my whole room with candles that smell vanilla. I don’t want to move from her since she literally lives 5 min walk from the university, all of my peers spend a lot of money on bus rides and I have it extra good lmao. :ohhhdamn: It’s just that one kid that ruins it for me. :mjcry:

Mimir

Caafimaad baby
It’s either her or living in a dorm room and sharing kitchen with 15 other people, lots of crazy cadaan people.:stressed:
Learn to focus on the positive side of everything. Trust me,it's gonna pay off.

Her making you food and being extra hospitable should be something that you're grateful for. People rarely ever experience this in their entire lives.

After being grateful. The negatives(the kid) won't seem so important that it clouds your view on the whole scenario.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
You can't just say "Hey woman, keep your freaking kid away from my goddamn room"?!! Are you Mute?!!

These questions irritate me wallaahi.

:dead:

I make my room smell extra good lol, I lit my whole room with candles that smell vanilla. I don’t want to move from her since she literally lives 5 min walk from the university, all of my peers spend a lot of money on bus rides and I have it extra good lmao. :ohhhdamn: It’s just that one kid that ruins it for me. :mjcry:
The kid could go missing..

Learn to focus on the positive side of everything. Trust me,it's gonna pay off.

Her making you food and being extra hospitable should be something that you're grateful for. People rarely ever experience this in their entire lives.

After being grateful. The negatives(the kid) won't seem so important that it clouds your view on the whole scenario.

why can’t I like your post? Thanks for the good advice walaal. :salute:

Trending

Latest posts