Nearly $100,000 raised for Syrian refugee man after picture went viral

Status
Not open for further replies.
This picture of the Syrian father selling pens in the streets of Lebanon went viral. So far about $100,000 has been raised.

refugee.jpeg

http://www.straitstimes.com/world/m...eaking-photo-of-refugee-dad-selling-pens-goes

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Such a sad picture. How do people know the money will actually reach him though?

S

Shamis

This is a common site all over the world. White guilt is a funny thing; first the Syrian refugee on the boat gets more press than the dead Africans on the boats which sank - who everyone was hating on btw - guess they must have been relieved, and now this guy get 100,000 in a day. If they didn't bomb Iraq, Syria, annex Palestine and so on, this man would be selling pens for a living and no-one would think it strange.

Somalis crying for the Arab man but laugh at hungry Somali famine kids or don't weep for a Somali refugee. Wah wah wah. "These D&M and Bantu IDPs should go back home." Wah wah wah "Arab man is hurt"

Ya Allah have mercy on my Syrian akhis. May Allah make it easier for them:mjcry:

Somalis crying for the Arab man but laugh at hungry Somali famine kids or don't weep for a Somali refugee. Wah wah wah. "These D&M and Bantu IDPs should go back home." Wah wah wah "Arab man is hurt"

Ya Allah have mercy on my Syrian akhis. May Allah make it easier for them:mjcry:
Not all people are the same..sometimes it is good NOT to generalize people.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

I actually feel bad for this guy. You can see the hurt and pain in his face.

Not all people are the same..sometimes it is good NOT to generalize people.

Wah wah wah. "D&M and Bantus are not welcome here". Wah wah wah "O Yemeni refugees, please come. Are you thirsty. My fellow Muslims. We are the same. Allahu Abkar Alhamduillah you have reached here safe. Come off those boats. But not you Somali women with kids from the same boat. You're not from here. We don't care if you fled from Yemen or if your child is burning". Wah wah wah.

"10 Somalis dead in clan clash. Good. My clan won. We took over the village"

"Ethiopian Liyuu rape 6 Somali women. Reer Hebel got violated"

:hemad:

"IDF kills 3 Palestinians. Let us make dua for our Muslim brothers killed by the evil Zionist Yahuuds"

:ohdamn::jcoleno::mjcry:

Abdijohnson you are insane! Why would I not hold the same sentiment for a Somali person in a similar situation? If anything that would hurt more.

A

Atiya

Lol AbdiJohnson you laugh at little Palestinian kids being bombed by Israel, for the same reason some of these psychos laugh at innocent Somalis of opposite clan because you hate Muslims and because they hate so and so clan. It's the same thing, you are the same as them. So don't sit there and try to talk to us about what's moral.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:Abdi-Johnson comments had me floored , because it's true Somali qalbi dhagax and bootyclappery is no laughing matter.

Heartbreaking pic. May Allah alleviate the suffering that he is going thru and that of the Syrian people. Ameen

May Allah alleviate the suffering of all Muslims worldwide. Ameen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending