NBaYoungboy wife’s Somali ting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
No sxb, it's a Salafi black chick, but anyways he's starting to slowly become Muslim alhamdulillah so may Allah guide him.

If you listen to his recent songs, he's showing his pain and telling people he doesn't like his lifestyle and wishes to die. Islam cures depression and pain so I hope that makes it easy for him, inshallah.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Mashallah he's with a niqabi sister. Inshallah they have a blessed marriage full of barakh

Muji

VIP
Loooooooooooooooooool

@Steamdevolopment come and have a look at this

This reminds me of Somali couples, the man is wearing western clothes with sagging jeans and the poor women with him has been encouraged to cover up from head to toe in mid century Persian garb. God help us.

A niqabi with a rapper boyfriend :cryinglaughsmiley:

I also appreciate love when it manifests but that is one difficult marriage to be had.

Also I resent how the boy can be saqajaan with no consequences but the woman can't even show her face, it really highlights the double standards.

And for what? So that other men can't stare at a another man's property! :samwelcome:

I also appreciate love when it manifests but that is one difficult marriage to be had.

Also I resent how the boy can be saqajaan with no consequences but the woman can't even show her face, it really highlights the double standards.

And for what? So that other men can't stare at a another man's property! :samwelcome:

Nbayoungboy isnt muslim

Muji

VIP

Essentially!

This niqab tradition predates Islam and it was typically worn by the wives of royalty in ancient Persia so that the ‘peasants’ couldn't look at their wives. Its strange to see something like this in the modern era.

Essentially!

This niqab tradition predates Islam and it was typically worn by the wives of royalty in ancient Persia so that the ‘peasants’ couldn't look at their wives. Its strange to see something like this in the modern era.

Women know they are getting a raw deal, but they excuse it with the fact that it will bring them bliss in the hereafter.

Since the indoctrination happens at such a young age they are left with this mindset and teach future generations.

Status
Not open for further replies.