NBA player shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Why do American athletes often have brushes with the law? Soccer players, whether they are Latinos or African or European, look like angels compared to NBA and NFL players.

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Why do American athletes often have brushes with the law? Soccer players, whether they are Latinos or African or European, look like angels compared to NBA and NFL players.

These African-American waa neef waa xoolo. Their logic defies common sense. Nacasku can't refrain from flaunting his tremendous wealth. He would go to a strip club located in his old hood where the have-nots reside. This is a recipe for disaster.

This complete neef wasn't just robbed of material but was also robbed of his career bc they Tornio his knee

@menace you mean to tell me you wouldn't try to stunt on Columbus if you suddenly had millions of dollars in your account? Don't judge them sxb, new money does things to people.

menace

VIP
@menace you mean to tell me you wouldn't try to stunt on Columbus if you suddenly had millions of dollars in your account? Don't judge them sxb, new money does things to people.

Ilaahey nin fudud wu iga dhigay not a Nacas ...I would not flaunt but rather would use it to go on a vacation trips and have a massage on everyday..I would also finance microeconomics program for the poor

menace

VIP
Adeer orad naag doono, waad soo yara kululaaneysaayee

I heard he took an Uber to the club.

What does he make? A mil a year?

What's with NBA players and being so cheap? They are the highest on average paid players of the big 4 sports leagues.

This is almost as bad as that scrub Patrick from the Raptors who uses a discount $30 a month mobile provider

S

syntax

This is almost as bad as that scrub Patrick from the Raptors who uses a discount $30 a month mobile provider
:dead: actually forgot about that.

But yo are we really gnna complain about NBA players using Uber? Seriously ? Look at what happens to niggas like ty Lawson when they drink and drive. I'm all for players using Uber or any car service as long as they aren't on the road yakked outta their minds. This guy is a fringe d league player he isn't caking like that allow him

They should use a taxi or have a personal driver.

Uber is not for rich NBA players. They are stingy with money for trying to save $5-10 a ride.

They shouldn't be using an illegal service. They are role models.

S

syntax

They should use a taxi or have a personal driver.

Uber is not for rich NBA players. They are stingy with their money for trying to save $5-10 a ride

What the f*ck is the difference between a taxi and Uber?

Personal drivers are expensive. This guy ain't stackin like that..he's the last guy on the bench who's in and out of the d league frequently. Haven't you watched the ESPN 30 for 30 on how a lot of athletes go broke cuz of stupid shit they spend money on. I actually rate him for tryna save money..ofc to his bad fortune it mightve cost him his career

He was going to a club so of course he's going to drink, it's actually smart and shows responsibility in using a car service. But let's not waste an opportunity to display total ignorance and generalize black people.

200_s.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending