NBA player Lou Williams gets a DNA kit

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
Kevin durant has some somali in him to. The way he is build
giphy.gif
Yes he has that novel geeljiire build
Screenshot_20210411-225619_Reddit.jpg

I think the guy is West and Central African, mainly around 65-70'%. The non-African part can be more diverse than the average AA derived from the Caribbean, maybe even Latin America with some minor Native, but nothing from Horners.

He looks very Somali, even African Americans with a significant amount of European ancestry don’t look like him, he might have some native american ancestry. The most Somali looking non-horner that I’ve met was this half jamaican half peruvian dude

Somalis claim everyone. Some random Russian model, A$ap Rocky, Nas, French Montana, Will Smith, etc. But they never claim actual Somali celebrities like Barkhad Abdi, Idris Elba's wife and Blue Makeup.

Lou Williams could he part Somali though. I am sure I have seen a document that showed a Somali entering Ellis Island 100 years ago.

Somalis claim everyone. Some random Russian model, A$ap Rocky, Nas, French Montana, Will Smith, etc. But they never claim actual Somali celebrities like Barkhad Abdi, Idris Elba's wife and Blue Makeup.

Lou Williams could he part Somali though. I am sure I have seen a document that showed a Somali entering Ellis Island 100 years ago.
Will smith? Never heard any Somali claim him

Will smith? Never heard any Somali claim him

You're sleeping. Will Smith was among the most claimed.

If they're not claiming celebs as Somalis, they're claiming them as Muslims. When the big hipster beard was becoming popular in the early 2010s, Somali abos would call random men wadaad, like James Harden. They became OKC and Rockets fans overnight.

I think the guy is West and Central African, mainly around 65-70'%. The non-African part can be more diverse than the average AA derived from the Caribbean, maybe even Latin America with some minor Native, but nothing from Horners.
I think he has some Ethiopian in him personally. And some white as well

Trending

Latest posts