NBA Draft Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Markelle Fultz - Hall of famer (2 rings minimum)
Lonzo Ball - Flop although I like him he's gonna be a 2-3 time all star maybe get a ring with the help of Ingram/Paul George
Malik Monk - Young D Wade fav player in the draft beast from day 1
Isaiah Hartenstein - Young Dirk
De'aron Fox - Solid PG
Josh Jackson - If he develops a jump shot he'll be a Jimmy Butler/Kawhi type player

What do yall think of the draftees future in the NBA.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Who's this neef :wtfdis:

I already know who my Lakers is gonna pick :manny:

My guy Fultz gonna rep the U Dub really well. Him and Ball are gonna take their PAC12 rivalry to the next level.:ahh:

Looking forward to what the Knicks, Spurs, Celtics do
Porzingis will probably go to the Celtics if I had to guess :francis:

If we don't get PG ima be sad but at least hell join us next summer.:banderas:

Butler to the Nuggets :ehh:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP

Butler is traded to the T Wilde's :ooh:

West just got deeper. All the best players in the west lol

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The offer is much improved compared to last year were the only offered lavine and dunn i think.

Btw whats up with phil jackson that moron trading away there cornerstone player and keeping melo wallahi that team is a jokeo_O

Butler is traded to the T Wilde's :ooh:

West just got deeper. All the best players in the west lol
Butler is back with Coach Thibs. TWolves are making the playoffs this year :banderas:
The offer is much improved compared to last year were the only offered lavine and dunn i think.

Btw whats up with phil jackson that moron trading away there cornerstone player and keeping melo wallahi that team is a jokeo_O
Melo is stuck in NY till he the end of his contract. No one wants to take on his salary :ohlord:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
My guy George to the Celtics :mjcry:

He won't join us next summer. He'll have better chance making the finals with Celtics than we'd make the playoffs lmao

We'll have another shitty summer FA
Thanks a lot Magic

Bruh legit I was cringing when Lonzo's dad was getting interviewed. Nigga simmer down how you gonna be that cocky :mjlol:

I'm hearing talks that Lowry might go to Minnesota, if he does...:reallymaury:

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Lavar is entertainment socota. Dudes would die to have him on their shows.

I really hope PG sticks to his word about being a rental and joins us next summer.

West just got more deadlier dawgs.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Celtics are retarded lol
Could've had Butler but they didnt wanna give up the third pick and next years first round pick

Going after George who's rental :mjlol: If George gets traded there and they lose Bradley and picks and he leaves them next summer he's goat Laker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending