NBA All-Star Weekend at the 6ix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Anyone here in toronto doing anything for the festivities. Might reach out to few event i saw dinosaur bosh back yesterday at eaton :chrisfreshhah:

Weekend was lit af. Tops my last three new years easily. Seen so many heads I havent seen in years. Good memories have been made and are continuing to be made.:banderas:

The weather is on some next level though.:hova:

its colder in toronto than yellow knife :damn:

we had mild winter so far and it decides to be cold this weekend :wow:
nba players will probably think toronto is always like this, no wonder they don't sign here :wow:

I haven't taken the All-Star Game seriously for years. It's nothing but an exhibition game where players don't even play defence and they showboat for the cameras. Some of these players are shooting free-throws with one hand they even engage in conversation on the court. If you want to see a real game, where players play with real effort, watch any regular season NBA Game or a Playoff Game.

But I must admit that last night's dunk contest was incredible.

During the All-Star Game Introductions, Kobe Bryant and Russell Westbrook both completely dissed Drake as they were on the stage. Drake reached out to shake their hands and those guys just walked on by.

And all this while Drake was wearing a customized jacket honouring Kobe.

drake-kobe-alstar-680-440_ajligx.jpg

Drake needs to quit being a groupie

:damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts