Nazys had weird mental gymnasium

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
They went far to the point of searching Aryan souls in Tibet

" I just imagine Himler strolling through Tibet shouting like:
"HEY! Did you guys saw any aryans around here? Like a couple hundred years ago? I just need some guys to this army I'm building, it's very cool!" "

It's weird to think that all of that could've been avoided had Hitler just spent a little more time developing his understanding/skill of persecptive or went to school for architecture instead lol

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
It's weird to think that all of that could've been avoided had Hitler just spent a little more time developing his understanding/skill of persecptive or went to school for architecture instead lol

Fascism in Germany likely would have risen with or without him, to be fair.

They had identity crises with trying to find something to distinct themselves from other Europeans.
What people don't understand is that Nazism is a religion or was viewed as a religion with Hitler as its prophet.
Skjermbilde 2021-05-31 091203.png

Wonder how their religion would evolve after they won the war and got the lebensraum they dreamt of.:farmajoyaab:

reer

VIP
Ehhhh... when your leader is literally a cokehead how organized and well put together can you really be?
germany rose to power in the late 1800s. since then they have always been a power. they got wrecked by treaty of versailles. recovered and took most of settled europe. got wrecked occupied and partitioned. now dominate the european union and europe.

They had identity crises with trying to find something to distinct themselves from other Europeans.
What people don't understand is that Nazism is a religion or was viewed as a religion with Hitler as its prophet. View attachment 194379

Wonder how their religion would evolve after they won the war and got the lebensraum they dreamt of.:farmajoyaab:
Christianity was literally the only reason they civilized.

Trending