Nazis praying with Muslims

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
You guys bought Western bs . Hitler was not racist . Look up how he treated Jesse Owens at the Berlin Olympics as opposed to how Western media reported it .

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
It was more like 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' thing.
Most Muslims were in struggle against the colonial powers of Britain and France .
True but to be fair Italy was also one of the colonial powers who colonized several Muslim countries like Libya and Somalia for example. Italy and the Nazis were allies.

Gokboru

Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
'Hitler was not racist'🤓🤓
He just thought Black, brown, disabled and Jewish people were inferior

And Americans , Arabs and British didn’t believe that ?

I want to do my own research. A lot do the stuff we read isn’t The truth . For example Jesse Owens said he was greeted by Hitler but said was snubbed by US President.

I don’t buy he was anymore racist than rest of the white folks at the time

reer

VIP
True but to be fair Italy was also one of the colonial powers who colonized several Muslim countries like Libya and Somalia for example. Italy and the Nazis were allies.
fascism and nazism were allies out of convenience not brotherhood. hitler didnt really like mussolini.

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل

Italy was more of a burden than an ally for Germany, Germans had to waste manpower holding Italy's hand when they struggled to invade Greece.

reer

VIP
Italy was more of a burden than an ally for Germany, Germans had to waste manpower holding Italy's hand when they struggled to invade Greece.
we should have backed germany against the allies we could have kicked out the brits and french sooner and had somaliweyn. the afghans were trying to strike a deal with the axis for afghanistan to reach the coast.

Last edited:
And Americans , Arabs and British didn’t believe that ?

I want to do my own research. A lot do the stuff we read isn’t The truth . For example Jesse Owens said he was greeted by Hitler but said was snubbed by US President.

I don’t buy he was anymore racist than rest of the white folks at the time
Ofc they did. It's not hidden, it lies in plain site all of the groups you have listed are openly racist both in public and online.
Everyone knows but that doesn't mean you can justify Hitler's actions.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Cringe. Wallahi
IMG_20210117_144112.jpg

You guys bought Western bs . Hitler was not racist . Look up how he treated Jesse Owens at the Berlin Olympics as opposed to how Western media reported it .

It is part of Nazi doctrine that nonwhites are "inferior races". It is in Mein Kampf. It isn't a secret. Hitler was a white supremacist and he taught a white supremacist ideology.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
The Nazis were sympathetic to the persecution of Muslims.

Why did the Iraqis support them? Because they were being exploited by the British for their oil.

They fought for the Nazis for liberation not eradication.

Bosniaks were marginalised in the Kingdom of Serbs Croats and Slovenes.
Why were they pitying us when we are just like Jews

gbrlax3

𝕻𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆𝖓 𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖚𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓.
thats like cadaans joining black panther movement