Nayib Bukele (speaking in English) puts BBC Journalist in his Place

excellent response from Bukele to all the Western propaganda directed against his government. obviously, I don't approve of Bukele being a kaffir (if he is actually... I am confused as to whether this guy is actually a non-Muslim... there was an interview where he was asked about his religion and... he gave an answer that made him sound like he may be a crypto-Muslim) but people are right to admire what El Salvador has done in tackling crime

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP

excellent response from Bukele to all the Western propaganda directed against his government. obviously, I don't approve of Bukele being a kaffir (if he is actually... I am confused as to whether this guy is actually a non-Muslim... there was an interview where he was asked about his religion and... he gave an answer that made him sound like he may be a crypto-Muslim) but people are right to admire what El Salvador has done in tackling crime
He’s dad converted to Islam there’s a chance he is Muslim as well

someone who hides being Muslim and says they are a different faith in public whilst practicing Islam in private

in Bukele's case, he is very mysterious!... he mentions "Dios" (God) a lot in his speeches and he stresses the importance of having faith in God.... but he never mentions what exactly his religion is.... or at least I've never heard him say

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
in Bukele's case, he is very mysterious!... he mentions "Dios" (God) a lot in his speeches and he stresses the importance of having faith in God.... but he never mentions what exactly his religion is.... or at least I've never heard him say
Very mysterious indeed.He is half Palestinian his dads parents were Palestinian Christian his father converted to Islam became an imam and even wrote a book about Islam.🤔🤔🤔

Very mysterious indeed.He is half Palestinian his dads parents were Palestinian Christian his father converted to Islam became an imam and even wrote a book about Islam.🤔🤔🤔
If his father converted to Islam before or around when nayib was born then he would've raised him Muslim. This guy seems to be hiding his faith for his political career

It would he super hype if he was a cryptomuslim

He ends his term, el salvador crime all time low, economy all time high, people feel safe and contributing to society, and he announces

"This is Muslim leadership without western interference btw"

Flexing Lebron James GIF by NBA