NAXDIN! Young beautiful Somali wife/mother stabbed 2 death N Bristol, UK!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe the "not me and my family" bakhti comments made by @Safiya is from the same toolo as me :susp:

Sorry guys I disowned her and we will make sure not to breed rejects like her ever again :manny:

AUN to the wife who was killed and may Allah punish the husband in this dunya and akhirah
waryaa where do u know me from seediga afka ka fuulee same toolo kulaha duff bax and it's tuulo*

No full asharaaf and huge part of my family live there u ignorant somalis are just too lazy to know about us so u classify us as sheekhaal or some other shit

Errmm I don't think that is the case, an Ashaarf is an Ashaarf no one classifies you guys as Sheekhaal.

Anyways kinda curious is your other half of the family Gaaljecel or Xawaadle ? Btw How long have you been living in Beledweyne ?

Can someone tell me what Bristol is known for? I don't know anything about the place. AUN to the mother though.
Banksy!
It's a sh!t hole. Been there once because I have relatives there. My cousin told me that a lot of faraxs are apparently locked up in jail.

Errmm I don't think that is the case, an Ashaarf is an Ashaarf no one classifies you guys as Sheekhaal.

Anyways kinda curious is your other half of the family Gaaljecel or Xawaadle ? Btw How long have you been living in Beledweyne ?

a lot of somalis do actually because they dont know what asharaaf is and i already told u im full asharaaf stop asking too many questions

a lot of somalis do actually because they dont know what asharaaf is and i already told u im full asharaaf stop asking too many questions

:russ:

Well I mean I asked if you were iska dhal and you said no LOL.

Anyways sorry for the previous hostilities, can you just tone down your anti-faarax charade? You are repping beledweyne here...

Bohol

VIP
AUN. This is the second time it happened in Bristol in few years. Farahs are getting more violent towards women, next could
be acid attacks.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Lol i don't but yes i do have a great somali father and even greater somali brothers who are not like every other somali men i've seen. I don't know why u guys are in denial have u ever taken a look at how every disrespectful/disgusting online fob comment is always from a faarax? not to mention every other shit they do irl it's time somli women wake up

Typical "Somali men are evil bbbut my dad is perfect. Somali boys are trash bbbbut my brothers are perfect" baqbaqbaq shut the f*ck up!

OH MY GOD SHUT THE f*ck UP YOU SUUGO SMELLING GET THE f*ck OUT OF THIS SITE GO CRY ON TWITTER WITH YOUR SJW SCUM YA FUCKING DONKEY:mugshotman:

Status
Not open for further replies.