NAXDIN! Young beautiful Somali wife/mother stabbed 2 death N Bristol, UK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Some of the comments those Fobs wrote are so Rude especially since someone just got murdered they are saying whatever she did she deserved it

And this idiot
image.png

You're just a feminazi if you aren't a troll. Does your father fall into this category you're talking about? What Somali man broke your heart. There's always a root cause of hate.

I've never looked at a somali guy never will so none of them has broken my heart typical point to make when u get caught. If i'm a feminazi wouldn't i be on every man's case instead of just somalis? because out of 100 somali men there are only 3 who are sane the rest of them are either drug dealers, psycopaths or a fob looking for his next rape victim cuz he knows he will get away with it

Some of the comments those Fobs wrote are so Rude especially since someone just got murdered they are saying whatever she did she deserved it

View attachment 27994
Thanks for proving my point. The fact that theres is ALWAYS at least one comment of this disturbing type by a somali male and always an obviously more intelligant somali woman trying to correct them for the sake of the community

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I've never looked at a somali guy never will so none of them has broken my heart typical point to make when u get caught. If i'm a feminazi wouldn't i be on every man's case instead of just somalis? because out of 100 somali men there are only 3 who are sane the rest of them are either drug dealers, psycopaths or a fob looking for his next rape victim cuz he knows he will get away with it
Wallahi you're hatred is irrational. You're telling me out of all the Somali guys on here only 3 are sane and the rest are psychopaths? I pray I never meet a halimo like you ameen thuma ameen

YoungFarah

VIP
Thanks for proving my point. The fact that theres is ALWAYS at least one comment of this disturbing type by a somali male and always an obviously more intelligant somali woman trying to correct them for the sake of the community
That's what a generalisation is if a few xoolos on the internet spew nonsense why generalise. You should use your brain to realise that it's not all men. I don't get the logic of some people. SMH Waa yaab

Wallahi you're hatred is irrational. You're telling me out of all the Somali guys on here only 3 are sane and the rest are psychopaths? I pray I never meet a halimo like you ameen thuma ameen

Clearly cuz all i see is racist and sexist comments on this site everyday once again proving my point

A faraax must have done something to here wallahi, this hate she has can't come from nowhere.

YoungFarah

VIP
Clearly cuz all i see is racist and sexist comments on this site everyday once again proving my point
I see them too. I don't generalise all Somali men. I see scum everywhere I don't generalise that to everyone. I hate them just as much as you do. You shouldn't generalise and stereotype it isn't good walaalo. Fix up nacalaa

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I fuckin hate FOBs with a passion nacalaa

Not one single FOB stopped and thought You know maybe the Guy is mentally ill or she threaten to leave and take the kids

It could be a million reasons But to say she brought it upon herself

:faysalwtf:

That's what a generalisation is if a few xoolos on the internet spew nonsense why generalise. You should use your brain to realise that it's not all men. I don't get the logic of some people. SMH Waa yaab

It's not just some comments its so much more what is it you don't understand? i see this shit every day it's not all somali men but it's damn near a majority
Get off this forum, we know you are a madow/bantu man from thecoli

yeah that's why i speak somali nacaskaa tahay wasee

YoungFarah

VIP
Not one single FOB stopped and thought You know maybe the Guy is mentally ill or she threaten to leave and take the kids

It could be a million reasons But to say she brought it upon herself

:faysalwtf:
They're a bad representation of Somalis Wallahi. People like them make me sick.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
It's not just some comments its so much more what is it you don't understand? i see this shit every day it's not all somali men but it's damn near a majority

yeah that's why i speak somali nacaskaa tahay wasee
lol why do you want Somali women to marry out? That's the dumbest argument I have heard.

YoungFarah

VIP
You need to go out more and meet more Somalis sis. What you see online isn't a representation of all Somalis. That's all I have to say.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
I'm a troll because i tell the truth? somali men are a threat to the civilization and the somali community just reading what they write on social media and watching what they do for a day will tell u that if somali women dont take the power from them we will always be known as weak and dumb ppl
you think some autistic children on social media or this site represents all Somali men? you are too emotional nayaa

You need to go out more and meet more Somalis sis. What you see online isn't a representation of all Somalis. That's all I have to say.

Trust me walaal i've seen them in real life, even lived in Somalia for 5 years i have seen it all and i keep seeing it everyday outside of Somalia as well. The more we deny the fact that somali men need help the more our community falls apart

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending