NAXDIN! Young beautiful Somali wife/mother stabbed 2 death N Bristol, UK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
AUN and ofc it was a faarax calool buur who killed her ladies lets upgrade from these useless somali men
Don't bring your generalisations here. Who would you go to Madow men who leave all their baby mommas? White men? Don't generalise all Somali men and take your calaacal elsewhere walaalo.

Don't bring your generalisations here. Who would you go to Madow men who leave all their baby mommas? White men? Don't generalise all Somali men and take your calaacal elsewhere walaalo.

It's not generalisations anyone who is somali can see a clear pattern in somali men if they're not killing their wives they're the local cafe screaming their lungs out while their wives at home struglling with 6 kids

It's not generalisations anyone who is somali can see a clear pattern in somali men if they're not killing their wives they're the local cafe screaming their lungs out while their wives at home struglling with 6 kids
Abayoo don't take this the wrong way, but is there a father figure in your house?

YoungFarah

VIP
Not all Somali men are like that all the male figures in my Famiky have been good men to their wives from my grandad, uncles and father. You seem to be projecting. How was your father? And what race is better?

Abayoo don't take this the wrong way, but is there a father figure in your house?

Lol i don't but yes i do have a great somali father and even greater somali brothers who are not like every other somali men i've seen. I don't know why u guys are in denial have u ever taken a look at how every disrespectful/disgusting online fob comment is always from a faarax? not to mention every other shit they do irl it's time somli women wake up

YoungFarah

VIP
Lol i don't but yes i do have a great somali father and even greater somali brothers who are not like every other somali men i've seen. I don't know why u guys are in denial have u ever taken a look at how every disrespectful/disgusting online fob comment is always from a faarax? not to mention every other shit they do irl it's time somli women wake up
Then if you have good Somali male role models what makes you think all Somali men are like that. Don't focus on the minoritynegative xoolos. It's not good to generalise as generalisations would make you a terrorist

Yh i understand where you're coming from but that shouldn't determine the way you feel about an entire group.

@FSMDOA she's a troll who doesn't want to discuss. Leave her be with her calaacal.

I'm a troll because i tell the truth? somali men are a threat to the civilization and the somali community just reading what they write on social media and watching what they do for a day will tell u that if somali women dont take the power from them we will always be known as weak and dumb ppl

YoungFarah

VIP
I'm a troll because i tell the truth? somali men are a threat to the civilization and the somali community just reading what they write on social media and watching what they do for a day will tell u that if somali women dont take the power from them we will always be known as weak and dumb ppl
You're just a feminazi if you aren't a troll. Does your father fall into this category you're talking about? What Somali man broke your heart. There's always a root cause of hate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts