NAXDIN:Nin Madowweyne ah oo la dilay lana gubay Marki wiilkiisa Guursaday gabar Reer Muqdisho ah

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are in a very emotional state and I’m guessing this is because of the guilt you feel for demonising Somali Bantus. If I want to discuss the underlying reasons why things like this happen I can. It’s easy to say the family were crazy and lashed out but we both know Somalis have a racist and sexist culture, this would not have happened if the man was a Cushitic Somali nor if it was a Somali man marrying a bantu woman.

If this is all too complicated for you then please stop reading my posts. You are accusing me of derailing this thread when all I’ve done is write about the incident and the reasons behind it. Go somewhere else with your fake outrage I’m not interested.
You dont know what I feel or how i have treated bantus. So stop talking about sh1t you dont know. I know somali culture better than you silly girl and I know the problems we face. Im not gonna say more cause I may say something I regret. But this aint about you.....keep that in mind

Muji

VIP
You dont know what I feel or how i have treated bantus. So stop talking about sh1t you dont know. I know somali culture better than you silly girl and I know the problems we face. Im not gonna say more cause I may say something I regret. But this aint about you.....keep that in mind

When have I spoken about me? I’ve been sticking to the topic at hand through out the whole thread. You and Aussie were the ones talking about me.

@Steamdevolopment its nice to see the former salafi is still protecting the old guard.

When have I spoken about me? I’ve been sticking to the topic at hand through out the whole thread. You and Aussie were the ones talking about me.

@Steamdevolopment its nice to see the former salafi is still protecting the old guard.
We saw a video of witness saying 3 men and 3 women chased him and the women were armed and beating him as well. One of them even lit the matches. Your respond was they were brainwashed by these men. Are you saying women are not capable of evil acts unless men brainwash them? For all we know they could be the ones pushing for this. Thats why we attacked you. If you know those people and know who motivated who then share. If not you just spoke out of your arse

Muji

VIP
We saw a video of witness saying 3 men and 3 women chased him and the women were armed and beating him as well. One of them even lit the matches. Your respond was they were brainwashed by these men. Are you saying women are not capable of evil acts unless men brainwash them? For all we know they could be the ones pushing for this. Thats why we attacked you. If you know those people and know who motivated who then share. If not you just spoke out of your arse

Somali women can be evil and complicit in a system that can oppress them. When a Somali woman is misogynistic and encourages honour killing and fgm, she is actually doing it to impresss the men. You would think why do women encourage something that hurts them because the benefits of impressing the community and upholding the standards set by men outweigh the suffering. The men set these standards because a they are against foreigners sleeping with “their” women and they want a monopoly over Somali women.

Although, I don’t know the family it’s not hard to infer from what we know about his qabil and Somali culture what this was motivated by.

Knowles you are also ignoring the elephant in the room. In which city did this happen? In which city where dead corpses dragged, schools suicide bombed and people raped in Mosques? Muqdisho needs to stop embarrassing Somalis.
Lol... are you joking? Just last year there was a video all over of a girl who was chained and tortured by her family for marrying a gabooye boy. Her flesh was rotting when she was being interviewed, this happened in SL. As for everything else you listed, if you think crimes like those only happen in one place you're delusional. Go do some research, it's easy to find.

I didn't peg you for one of those though lol surprising

VixR

Veritas
Somali women can be evil and complicit in a system that can oppress them. When a Somali woman is misogynistic and encourages honour killing and fgm, she is actually doing it to impresss the men. You would think why do women encourage something that hurts them because the benefits of impressing the community and upholding the standards set by men outweigh the suffering. The men set these standards because a they are against foreigners sleeping with “their” women and they want a monopoly over Somali women.

Although, I don’t know the family it’s not hard to infer from what we know about his qabil and Somali culture what this was motivated by.
I agree with you.

I definitely hold all the actors responsible for their own actions, but you captured the cause and underlying catalyst very succinctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending