Naturopath- Need Help

Salam Sisters!!

I need advice I have a lot of inflammation and have stomach issues for the last past year! It causes me to wake up at night (AT THE SAME TIME WHICH IS 2 AM WTH) and I'm always bloated. I'm seeing a naturopath but I wanted to get advice. My last year of uni put me through the RIGGER! Now I'm left with a bloated stomach and my sleep has been on and off!

@Sophisticate you seem very knowledge and I'm overwhelmed with all of the info online can you please help me :) What should I start eating? Unfortunately, I'm tainted with the jab but I did hijamma after each one and I have delayed it as humanly possible. But my stomach issue start before so I dont think it correlates. Sorry for the blabber!

Salam Sisters!!

I need advice I have a lot of inflammation and have stomach issues for the last past year! It causes me to wake up at night (AT THE SAME TIME WHICH IS 2 AM WTH) and I'm always bloated. I'm seeing a naturopath but I wanted to get advice. My last year of uni put me through the RIGGER! Now I'm left with a bloated stomach and my sleep has been on and off!

@Sophisticate you seem very knowledge and I'm overwhelmed with all of the info online can you please help me :) What should I start eating? Unfortunately, I'm tainted with the jab but I did hijamma after each one and I have delayed it as humanly possible. But my stomach issue start before so I dont think it correlates. Sorry for the blabber!
Have you tried drinking natural lemon juice?

Salam Sisters!!

Have you gotten tested for h pylori? acid reflux, stomach pain, bloating are all symptoms of it. it is pretty simple to test for it, most doctors do a breath test.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Try only eating meat for a week, no seed oils, use ghee or lard, salt and pepper only, go for fatty cuts of meat like ribeye, and slowly reintroduce foods.

I've noticed I am gluten sensitive so I stay away from breads and pasta.

Have you gotten tested for h pylori? acid reflux, stomach pain, bloating are all symptoms of it. it is pretty simple to test for it, most doctors do a breath test.
I tested for H.pylori but I didn't do the breath test. I did it via blood test and it came back negative. I'll ask to do the breath test maybe its more accurate?!

Try only eating meat for a week, no seed oils, use ghee or lard, salt and pepper only, go for fatty cuts of meat like ribeye, and slowly reintroduce foods.

I've noticed I am gluten sensitive so I stay away from breads and pasta.
I heard of the carnivore diet and I think I might do it inshAllah. When my stomach gets really bad I get a skin rash which I NEVER HAD!!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
In the short-term, take slippery elm and licorice root. They tend to have a soothing effect particularly if you are feeling discomfort. Eat very slowly and smaller meals, never eat before you sleep. Sleep on an incline.

There are various supplements to address GERD via healing the gut like L-glutamine, zinc, MSM, 99.995% DMSO, quality EFAs, a quality probiotic and magneisum.

*Don't feel overwhelmed by this list of supplements or suggestions as it is to give you some ideas and indicate that what you have is more of a gut issue/problems with digestion.*

In the long-term consider changes in lifestyle like the chronic stress issues related to school impacting your sleep. Make a determination of what foods may be agitating. Get enough movement. Clean up your diet of processed and inflammatory foods.

Salam Sisters!!

Try eating fermented whole grains. They heal your gut and have more bioavailable nutrients.

In the short-term, take slippery elm and licorice root. They tend to have a soothing effect particularly if you are feeling discomfort. Eat very slowly and smaller meals, never eat before you sleep. Sleep on an incline.

There are various supplements to address GERD via healing the gut like L-glutamine, zinc, MSM, 99.995% DMSO, quality EFAs, a quality probiotic and magneisum.

*Don't feel overwhelmed by this list of supplements or suggestions as it is to give you some ideas and indicate that what you have is more of a gut issue/problems with digestion.*

In the long-term consider changes in lifestyle like the chronic stress issues related to school impacting your sleep. Make a determination of what foods may be agitating. Get enough movement. Clean up your diet of processed and inflammatory foods.
Thank you soo much hunno :) I will definitely look into those supplement and get them inshAllah.

i think i have a similar problem i get really bloated and full of gas that literally is just stuck also if i dont get enough sleep i wake up with bad stomach pains and cant eat.

Do you take alot of ibruprofen ik i have way too much when its that time of the month and i probably ruined my stomach lining , if its that maybe switch to paracetamol also drinking a cup of water only for breakfast has helped me

i think i have a similar problem i get really bloated and full of gas that literally is just stuck also if i dont get enough sleep i wake up with bad stomach pains and cant eat.

Do you take alot of ibruprofen ik i have way too much when its that time of the month and i probably ruined my stomach lining , if its that maybe switch to paracetamol also drinking a cup of water only for breakfast has helped me
What messed me up was coffee, not sleeping enough, and being stressed out constantly for a couple of months. Previously, I did not any issues with my stomach at all. This is how I know it really has a huge impact because now my hair is brittle and always dry!! I get acid reflux! Painful trapped gas that can be stuck in my shoulder blades :(

What messed me up was coffee, not sleeping enough, and being stressed out constantly for a couple of months. Previously, I did not any issues with my stomach at all. This is how I know it really has a huge impact because now my hair is brittle and always dry!! I get acid reflux! Painful trapped gas that can be stuck in my shoulder blades :(
wow all that in a span of months im so sorry your dealing with this, shoulder blades is crazy i hope you find a way solve it inshallah

Those are all signs of high cortisol. try taking magnesium and B1 before sleeping. Ashwaghanda is also really good but I don't know if you can take it with other things.

Trending