Nature of Sin

@Apollo can you edit the OP and add sister right after daughter, in the list of Mahram family. Thanks in advance, there should really be an edit capacity past 30mins

The case for why Slaves and slave girls are in the quran.
Imagine this is back then and im forced to engage in a defensive war(the only kind permitted in islam) and be far away from my wife, who else would i go unto, my mates? I would reluctantly take enemy's women because it was they who inconvenienced me. And as for male war captives, there was no mass incarnations, so each captive became the responsibility of their capturers.

Keep in mind Satan and his demons like all jinn are Made from fire hence thermal energy. Theyre not fleshy DNA bodies like ours, so Hell wont bother them. its their natural dwelling. Theyre literally built different than you. Its you who would be out of place.
I presume the believing Jinns dislike hell for other reasons...

Last edited:
Concerning reform of personal sinful habits, gradual decrease is always better than sudden termination. Reason being is that youre more likely to relapse if its sudden. The goal is to decrease your sins at a naturally rate, otherwise satan will definitely make you over adjust and be worse off than before. Sharing your sins is never good for you or Others. Infact its a sin to share Sin. Your sins that God has graciously concealed from the public's view are between and God.

Concerning past public sins, admittance is not sufficient evidence for the court to rule a Punishment. The court must have evidence beyond words: physical evidence, physically confirmable alibi, etc. Public sins are by their nature more preventable than It is for the Court to actually Convict. The Court and God are two very different Entities. God will hold you accountable for every miniscule action, because he has all the necessary physical evidence(raqib 'atid, Lawh mahfud). Human courts dont have nearly as much physical evidence and thus theres less authority:Corrupt Judge, in adequate evidence etc. I repeat that admittance is not sufficient, had it been sufficient Allah would not need all those Recordings. deterence via proactive means of evidence or self defense are superior means of justice.

Where as the Court in the hereafter will bring all the necessary physical evidence and hold you accountable for every sin, the Courts of this World only have the authority to Convict Some of the crimes.

This rigorous public justice systems works better for the victim in reality. If convictions are rigorous , than the best means of justice are deterrence or self defense:Someone tries to assault or rob you, kill em without hesitation in the act .Next time anyone gets those ideas, they'll think twice. And the family of the deceased criminal cant take you to court because they too probably dont have evidence. Had they had evidence it would obviously be in your favour.

Most would prefer this preventive justice system than crossing your fingers and hoping for a conviction.

In conclusion, Convictions should be 10x more rigorous, giving the judges 10x less power and the victims of Crime far greater liberty for self defense.

The only true way to come to peace with personal sins is صبرا جميلا-beautiful patience. Only time can heal wounds in this World, and God in the hereafter.

Disclaimer, this is generally speaking, ofcourse theres more nuance yet unspoken.

Last edited:
The Future is unknowable except for that which God relays to prophets and short term forecasts. All that humans have knowledge of are the present and the past; And of those two, the present is the king. Ofcourse we should still plan for the future. You will only ever get what you work for. In this life and the next. Even in the hereafter only physical alterations will be made:to the human body, inaccessibility to Sinful Actions....But the physics of cause and effect are divine and unalterable.

Luqman 31-"And no soul knows what it shall do tomorrow"
Hashr-18" and souls should plan for tomorrow "

Last edited:
When I die, dont bother washing my body. I see no point in washing a body thats gonna rot anyways. What needs to be washed is my Soul and nothing could wash that except my actions when i was alive. So save me my dignity and bury me in whatever clothes im wearing.

Indeed, Allah does not forgive association with Him, but He forgives what is less than that for whom He wills. And he who associates others with Allah has certainly gone far astray.
-nisa 116(akabir)

He has forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah . But whoever is forced [by necessity], neither desiring [it] nor transgressing [its limit], there is no sin upon him. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.
-baqarah 173(Rijs)

And do not marry those [women] whom your fathers married, except what has already occurred. Indeed, it was hideousness and hateful [to Allah ] and was evil as a way.
-nisa 22(fawahish)

Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives unto whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful.
-nisa 23(fawahish)

Last edited:
Say, "Come, I will recite what your Lord has prohibited to you. That you not associate anything with Him, and to parents, good treatment, and do not kill your children out of poverty; We will provide for you and them. And do not approach Hideousness - what is apparent of them and what is concealed. And do not kill the soul which Allah has Sanctified except by [legal] right. This has He instructed to you that you may use reason."
-an'am 151
(akabir, udwaan, Fawahish, udwaan)

Now regarding dead bodies and nudity Allah says in the quran Then Allah sent a crow searching in the ground to show him how to hide the Saw'ata of his brother. He said, "O woe to me! Have I failed to be like this crow and hide the saw'ata of my brother?" And he became of the regretful.-maida 31

And Adam and his wife ate of it, and their private parts became apparent to them, and they began to fasten over themselves from the leaves of Paradise. And Adam disobeyed his Lord and erred.
-Taha 121

The word used is saw'ata and it has same root as Suu' or seyyi'at-evil, vile. The dead body and naked body are called saw'ata/vileness because all they will invoke in others are vile thoughts. This is also another example of the unacceptable nature of public Indecency. You have the freedom of sin to look at vileness in private but public display of indecency is illegal.

So watching real Deaths on the web and nudity both fall under Fawahish. Damned be those who like to share dead bodies and nudity on social media. May allah forgive our errs.

The saw'ata or Nudity of Women is their Ziina or Beauty as God says. Poetic isnt it how beauty can cause vilness.
And tell the believing women to reduce [some] of their vision and guard their private parts and not to expose their beauty except that which appears thereof(the head)...except to their..(long list but essentially their mahram family)
-nuur 31

Ziinah or saw'at of a women i would think is what induces lust. I dont know about others but i've never been enthralled by hair, or anything below the knees. Therefore i would understand that saw'at not to be shown in public is whats between the shoulders and knees for women. For men, considering that they have nothing going on in the chest area, it would make sense for their saw'at to be anything between the knees and the naval.

The exclusions in the ayah for revealing her Saw'at are only Wholly for the Husband. The others listed are under the condition that it wont incur Lust in their hearts, If so then it is Fobidden from mahram aswell.
Wallahu a'lam

I'd lash you 50times if you biked around naked in Puntland
@DR OSMAN

Last edited:
Shayadiin al-ins wal jin
-sura naas
Demons are of the Jinn and the Humans. The human demons are even worse than the jin, because the jinn demon you can avoid by overcoming sin. The human demons are harder to avoid. They'll deal with you demonicly in private and pretend to be your friend in public. They deal in corroding others. Dont ever engage them you'll only play in to their ploy. Physically distancing yourself from them as much as you can works best.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@AutumnBreeze but ur book is saying it's speaking to 'believers' I am not a believer, so u r stuck about this matter as your book has no answer for disbelievers and how to conduct yourself, it's not a book of mankind that's for sure, so keep it to yourself and believers. Your book doesn't speak of disbelievers and the reason is, your taught to eliminate and kill them. I as a disbeliever am the one with the highest morals, as disbelievers we speak of believers rights in our human rights idealogy, do u speak of my rights in your holy nonsense? no my idealogy is far more holier then your book 1000 times over.

The other thing u need to accept is the quran has natural origins not supernatural origins, how I know? every statement u make defies reasoning and logic and is stuck in the 7th century mind-set. You are reading to me a book by a man of 7th century mentality, it may sound good to the ignorant but not to 21st century.

How is nudity a shame? we r born nude did ur god make a mistake and u rectified it by clothing it? your god didn't invent clothing that's for certain, it was invented by mankind as they entered colder climates as it wasn't required in hotter climates. See that is a natural reasonable response that resonates with the mind and intellect of the 21st century. Your responses resonates with the mind of a bedouin or illerate or the dumbest people in the world today should tell u something.

plus how is it lustful, lust is from civilizations not from human nature because primitive tribes do not lust after each other nor rape and live in their nudity happily proving that lust is a religious creation not something from our human ancestors. You were taught lust and a great example is, even Somalis didn't know this shit in the past as men n women co-existed it was brought to them by arabs who are the lustful ones and they try to spread it to the world their own problems.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@AutumnBreeze come fight me yaa believer as I am mighty disbeliever and my sword is ready

maafgettman.jpg

Free thinkers, atheists, agnostics, non religious, theists are united against organized religion. Call us what u want but we are united in secularism and removing religion from power over people lives and we are united in our belief of human rights is the foundation of all laws in society and anything outside of it is heresy and idealogical. We believe logic, reasoning, and scientific inquiry is the only method of knowledge not supernaturalism but NATURALISM. As me and u go back forth I am using the skills of reasoning and logic at all times, your using supernatural verses and trying to apply reasoning to it lol but u know it's impossible to reason that mohame flew on a donkey to heaven lol. The art of reasoning requires the removal of supernatural thought or belief.

@AutumnBreeze but ur book is saying it's speaking to 'believers' I am not a believer, so u r stuck about this matter as your book has no answer for disbelievers and how to conduct yourself, it's not a book of mankind that's for sure, so keep it to yourself and believers. Your book doesn't speak of disbelievers and the reason is, your taught to eliminate and kill them. I as a disbeliever am the one with the highest morals, as disbelievers we speak of believers rights in our human rights idealogy, do u speak of my rights in your holy nonsense? no my idealogy is far more holier then your book 1000 times over.

The other thing u need to accept is the quran has natural origins not supernatural origins, how I know? every statement u make defies reasoning and logic and is stuck in the 7th century mind-set. You are reading to me a book by a man of 7th century mentality, it may sound good to the ignorant but not to 21st century.

How is nudity a shame? we r born nude did ur god make a mistake and u rectified it by clothing it? your god didn't invent clothing that's for certain, it was invented by mankind as they entered colder climates as it wasn't required in hotter climates. See that is a natural reasonable response that resonates with the mind and intellect of the 21st century. Your responses resonates with the mind of a bedouin or illerate or the dumbest people in the world today should tell u something.

plus how is it lustful, lust is from civilizations not from human nature because primitive tribes do not lust after each other nor rape and live in their nudity happily proving that lust is a religious creation not something from our human ancestors. You were taught lust and a great example is, even Somalis didn't know this shit in the past as men n women co-existed it was brought to them by arabs who are the lustful ones and they try to spread it to the world their own problems.
So being clothed is bedouin and backwards yet the only modern and progressive nude society you could think of was primitive tribes? Warya you and consenting others can go far away from the city and have an orgy for all i care, but you cannot infringe on the unconsenting public.

According to your nudist doctrine, teachers can be nude while they teach to elementary students?two students can have intercourse in the hallway?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So being clothed is bedouin and backwards yet the only modern and progressive nude society you could think of was primitive tribes? Warya you and consenting others can go far away from the city and have an orgy for all i care, but you cannot infringe on the unconsenting public.

According to your nudist doctrine, teachers can be nude while they teach to elementary students?two students can have intercourse in the hallway?

U believe nudity is evil because your god said that, you have no evidence nudity is indeed problematic using any skills of reasoning whatsoever. I showed u that nudity existed since man was hunter and gatherer and still does in those societies, why are they not raping and lusting? why do these primitive people that u call have a higher moral code then you who has a supposed superntural book? caqliga ka shaqaysi waryaa and see how your religion fails every step of the way. A primitive tribe can co-exist in nudity but a religious person cannot, who has lower morals? religion gave u these lower morals don't deny it. I can prove all the morals u have existed way before in hunter/gatherer society, care to take an exurcusion with me to the remotest parts of the world where religion didn't reach? they knew all the morality without needing a god to tell them. Morals is itself human made and changes through-out the time. Look at Somalia within 50 years and it's vastly a different country of morals because their now under saudi colonialism

U believe nudity is evil because your god said that, you have no evidence nudity is indeed problematic using any skills of reasoning whatsoever. I showed u that nudity existed since man was hunter and gatherer and still does in those societies, why are they not raping and lusting? why do these primitive people that u call have a higher moral code then you who has a supposed superntural book? caqliga ka shaqaysi waryaa and see how your religion fails every step of the way.
Answer the two questions before you continue in your drivel. Should teachers be allowed to teach while nude and should students be allowed to have orgy in lunchroom, hallway, public areas?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Answer the two questions before you continue in your drivel. Should teachers be allowed to teach while nude and should students be allowed to have orgy in lunchroom, hallway, public areas?

I don't regulate what choices people make, it's against free will and personal liberties. If nudist want to open up a school and teach children naked and they gather together with consent and no force upon others, it has satisfied me that they are exercising their will. So yes I will support a nudist school, nudist beach, nudist congregation. The public space is for no idealogy, I don't want to see this stuff in public but I also don't want to see your ninja wearing hijabis in public square either. Hence the govt must set rules of public spaces not allow for muslims rights that disbelievers lack, that is not a book of freedom-equality-justice, it's a damn cult and it must be destroyed.

I don't regulate what choices people make, it's against free will and personal liberties. If nudist want to open up a school and teach children naked and they gather together with consent and no force upon others, it has satisfied me that they are exercising their will. So yes I will support a nudist school, nudist beach, nudist congregation. The public space is for no idealogy, I don't want to see this stuff in public but I also don't want to see your ninja wearing hijabis in public square either. Hence the govt must set rules of public spaces not allow for muslims rights that disbelievers lack, that is not a book of freedom-equality-justice, it's a damn cult and it must be destroyed.
So a kid seeing a women wearing a mask, is equivalent to a kid watching his teachers have intercourse in a nudist school?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So a kid seeing a women wearing a mask, is equivalent to a kid watching his teachers have intercourse in a nudist school?

Sex is natural waryaa, it's how humans reproduce there is nothing crude about it as long as it's consentual and not forced then it's rape.

I don't hold onto your supernatural morals of sex being evil or that i need some imam to sign me a contract of sex lol. I don't believe in the institution of marraige waryaa which is nonsensical man made shit. I don't seek religious man telling me when to have sex, i am not dependent on holy man like u r, i am above that waryaa, I dont see any man in the world as holy no matter what book is in his hand.