Naturally our people are good people, case in point, I wired money 2 the wrong person in Hargeysa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
As many of you know that around this Eid time one must remember the uncles, cousins and the needy relatives.

So I used worldRemit to wire money from the comfort of my home here in the States. I no longer go to Dahabshiil because why should I when I can drop that money in my people's mobile phone?

There's one hiccup with this method tho, I mistakenly had one single number inserted for the intended person's number. It went to a random xaliimo in Hargeisa. Fortunately it didnt mistakenly go to Buhoodle :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf::wowsweat::wowsweat::wowsweat:

Here I was feeling blessed that my uncle received his $200 when few days later the man orders his son to whatsapp to say "I havent received the money". Therefore I went back on the website to look at it and to my my horror I had made a mistake. I called that number and a girl answered and I explained to her what happened and she was so understanding and told me that she knew it was a mistake because she wasnt expecting any money from anyone. So she didnt touch it. I gave her number to my uncle and his son and they got their money.

Just imagine if this money landed in South Galkayo:drakekidding::drakekidding::drakekidding:

(isnt south Galkacayo inhabited by Habar Gidir)(

Last edited:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Absolute BS, You are telling me that by luck it made it to Somalia's Somaliland region and in the same region no less? I got major doubts, the chances of that happening are next to nothing. Freak bait thread to bash other regions:westbrookwtf:

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Absolute BS, You are telling me that by luck it made it to Somalia's Somaliland region and in the same region no less? I got major doubts, the chances of that happening are next to nothing. Freak bait thread to bash other regions:westbrookwtf:

Walahi it's a true story, I can make you understand it

252 is the area code for all of Somalia, correct?

63 is hargeisa region or I think all of Somaliland with whoever is using Telesom... Aint I correct @Duke of Bohol @waraabe ?

Therefore if we didnt have that separation between Somaliland and the rest of Somali with this 63 number then it would've been looted by the great looters that from Galkacayo:gaasdrink:

mrlog

VIP
Walahi it's a true story, I can make you understand it

252 is the area code for all of Somalia, correct?

63 is hargeisa region or I think all of Somaliland with whoever is using Telesom... Aint I correct @Duke of Bohol @waraabe ?

Therefore if we didnt have that separation between Somaliland and the rest of Somali with this 63 number then it would've been looted by the great looters that from Galkacayo:gaasdrink:

Waryaahe did the Xalimo have a xaax voice?
If so pass the digits, I will accidentally send her sum lacag.
Markaana sadaqo iyo shukaansi baan isku wadaayaa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending