Natural Hair Youtuber Trend

Any other girls here watch natural hair youtubers? I've been seeing a steady increase in videos with black girls letting their white and asian husbands do their natural hair.

What is going on? Is there something in the water?Are the natural girls that I have always looked up to jumping ship on black love :jcoleno:How can a woman who embraces her African fro leap into the arms of the white man? :urgh::wow::wow:

I feel like natural hair makes a woman more likely to date interracial. I don't know why, but it seems like it. You don't see as many girls who wear weaves or wigs about that swirl life :zhqjlmx:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
It get's them views and it works so it's not surprising . I didn't know 4c hair was that had till I watched a couple of these videos though

:damn:

Any other girls here watch natural hair youtubers? I've been seeing a steady increase in videos with black girls letting their white and asian husbands do their natural hair.

What is going on? Is there something in the water?Are the natural girls that I have always looked up to jumping ship on black love :jcoleno:How can a woman who embraces her African fro leap into the arms of the white man? :urgh::wow::wow:

I feel like natural hair makes a woman more likely to date interracial. I don't know why, but it seems like it. You don't see as many girls who wear weaves or wigs about that swirl life :zhqjlmx:
Interracial relationship is a trend at the moment.

VixR

Veritas
Good for them, it’s about time they stopped being tied down to Black men that hate themselves. I’ve never seen women so loyal to men who’re blatantly disrespecting them everywhere from music, to comedy, to YT. The most accessible gender bashing available to the entire global audience is Black men on Black women.

Good for them, it’s about time they stopped being tied down to Black men that hate themselves. I’ve never seen women so loyal to men who’re blatantly disrespecting them everywhere from music, to comedy, to YT. The most accessible gender bashing available to the entire global audience is Black men on Black women.
Amazingly, every time I see a black woman x white man couple post a pic on twitter its always a black man who calls it a slave/massa relationship or says stuff like ''I bet he calls you a n*gger behind your back''. The funny part is, a lot of those men will have tweets bashing black women, and how they're inferior to latinas/white women.

VixR

Veritas
Amazingly, every time I see a black woman x white man couple post a pic on twitter its always a black man who calls it a slave/massa relationship or says stuff like ''I bet he calls you a n*gger behind your back''. The funny part is, a lot of those men will have tweets bashing black women, and how they're inferior to latinas/white women.
Idk about YT videos comments, that’s interesting. That’s actually rich lol. But you have to live under a rock not to have consumed mainstream media of black men dissing black women. They do it all the time in their music. There are black men who’re famous only for the fact that they diss black women. That’s next level.

I was shocked seeing the video of that famous black woman crying because black men were comparing her to a Rottweiler

Maybe it’s because I’m deep from the Somali trenches but I’ve never had a swirl phase :dwill:
In my swirl phase, I really disliked somali men and since everyone here is white, I had to become pro swirl
Funny thing is when I moved out and could become a proper swirler, I started to not like white guys anymore:kanyehmm:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
In my swirl phase, I really disliked somali men and since everyone here is white, I had to become a swirler
Funny thing is when I moved out and could become a proper swirler, I started to not like white guys anymore:kanyehmm:
What put you off cadaans?

What put you off cadaans?
Since I live on campus, most the white guys have too much freedom. It disgusts me.
:liberaltears:
Plus lowkey was a self hating somali back then, so when I got back into my somalinimo I stopped the swirl shit. I cringe looking back at those times:tacky:
Niggas need to leave her alone acting like her daddy ain’t white too :abuxyga:
giphy.gif

No group of women spontaneously dislike their own men - it occurs after years of conditioning wherein their men disrespect and insult them in favour of other women. What doesn't make sense though is then chasing after the same group that subjugated and humiliated your people in the first place. Black women have it tough both ways

In my swirl phase, I really disliked somali men and since everyone here is white, I had to become pro swirl
Lol what happened? your black as$ ddnt get love from the White dudes miyaa:pachah1:

Come here, booboo:friendhug: