Natural Gas and Oil deposits found by Royal Dutch Shell company in Degmada Baardheere

The operations that were being undertaken by the many oil conglomerates in Somalia such as Shell and BP were positive that Somalia was very rich in Hydrocarbons, both Natural gas and Oil. One of the locations they operated in was between Bardheere and Fafaaxduun, Gedo Region. Royal Dutch shell was certain of the significant deposits in this specific oil field and likened it to one of the largest in Scotland which had some of the largest holdings in the late 80s.

This is an interview held with a senior civil servant apart of the Kacaan government.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The operations that were being undertaken by the many oil conglomerates in Somalia such as Shell and BP were positive that Somalia was very rich in Hydrocarbons, both Natural gas and Oil. One of the locations they operated in was between Bardheere and Fafaaxduun, Gedo Region. Royal Dutch shell was certain of the significant deposits in this specific oil field and likened it to one of the largest in Scotland which had some of the largest holdings in the late 80s.

This is an interview held with a senior civil servant apart of the Kacaan government.

Gedo and Oil? where did u rip this from 'alex jones network' cuz your media driven in your knowledge, show me one academic paper that scientists say so cuz they dont agree on bullshit since they know theories are unproven but likely or unlikely based on how well it passes critical analysis of peer review, where-as other theories are established facts and proven thru testing methods using various techniques. Gedo is conflict driven, their stakeholders are apart of the conflict, PL surely stepped away and was given the 'solution focused' role, its pretty obvious because we decided we are not prepared to be players but deciders with world backing based on our realistic policies, historical proof as sultanates, endorsement by former allies oman, yemen, saudi WHO KNOW US. Plus our diaspora proven success in comparison to other Somali clans is just too much evidence to ignore who is the ELITE and who are the PLAYERS. Plus dont think I am not bias, I sure as hell am so i am certain the academic community knows declaring your bias makes your opinion highly probable and fraudualent like other somalis who are masters at FRAUD, internal enemies within the STATE kkkk, its not even petty crime of stealing, these guys dont even know how to arrange the seriousness of crimes in their region. PL MUST LEAD THEM IS MY ADVICE FOR REGIONAL STABILITY AND WORLD PROSPERITY

Gedo and Oil? where did u rip this from 'alex jones network' cuz your media driven in your knowledge, show me one academic paper that scientists say so cuz they dont agree on bullshit since they know theories are unproven but likely or unlikely based on how well it passes critical analysis of peer review, where-as other theories are established facts and proven thru testing methods using various techniques. Gedo is conflict driven, their stakeholders are apart of the conflict, PL surely stepped away and was given the 'solution focused' role, its pretty obvious because we decided we are not prepared to be players but deciders with world backing based on our realistic policies, historical proof as sultanates, endorsement by former allies oman, yemen, saudi WHO KNOW US. Plus our diaspora proven success in comparison to other Somali clans is just too much evidence to ignore who is the ELITE and who are the PLAYERS

Hold your horses there ditoore. Where was PL mentioned? Or these other irrelevant regions to the topic at hand like Yemen or Oman? I think your getting ahead of yourself here. This is an interview with a "PRIMARY SOURCE" Which means someone that had an official role in the government that had deals with the relevant parties i.e. Shell. If you watched the interview he was talking about the narrative he experienced.

In terms of research on the Lugh Basin which lies in Gedo there is extensive Empirical research data available if you'd like to see it. The potential is quite promising indeed.

Where's the evidence for Gedo having oil? Is there any credible link or source? Post them here if you have them. Some random Kacaan oday (Probably given a free job without qualification) isn't evidence. If it does have oil then that's good information.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dues Ex Machete

As obama once was brilliantly quoted 'we need more ppl NOT APART OF PROBLEM BUT APART OF THE SOLUTION. U cant sit there being a player in FKD, shabab, militia in the south and expect anyone to take u serious that your 'solution' focused, u can't sit with the 'solution' people and deciders, as your stuck in another model 'conflict model' stay in there as we observe you and point to evidences and tactics as you go in the vicious of loop of conflict while PL is in peace and decided it's sitting down for solutions. There is way to many 'over supply of conflict', in business and politics you find the 'niche and less supply' area and dominate it. I congratulate them there and I am sure Ali saleman does this also in business sector for 300 years. U played your cards niyahow, we didn't decide that for u, don't blame me, you need to blame GEDO

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Dues Ex Machete Puntites have to engage you in the conflict model like media war, manipulation, corruption, fraud, terrorism and report it to the CIA thru PSF bro, it's not because want to play with u but gather evidence that your nothing but a dagaal socodo to the world and how this is a threat to region and world. To be given solution focused notice how puntites blast me when I start conflict model tactics like qabiil, isku dir, and shit cause waxay ku jiran SOLUTION FOCUSED MODEL where they are like 'adeer meeshani ma aha meelaha waxasi loo fadhiye' kkkk but it's prolly the half hawiye in me cuz they are always conflict prone even in their politicians not solution focused and the evidence is just to overwhelming to overlook. I am trying to provide expertise to PL about south and how the conflict model works and outcomes it leads to so more evidence is against u while u r stuck in that model and believe I am actually inside there with u

Where's the evidence for Gedo having oil? Is there any credible link or source? Post them here if you have them. Some random Kacaan oday (Probably given a free job without qualification) isn't evidence. If it does have oil then that's good information.

Whether you decide to believe him or not is your prerogative, it has little to do with anything really. However, I for one do believe him since the entire region is sitting on the Lugh-Mander Basin and sediments with similar geological rock formations the concessions signed with Royal Dutch shell were in the late 80s when their operations were in full swing, this discovery was made in 87' ergo the timeline is consistent.

Nonetheless I'll provide an overview of this region for those who are not as familiar as I or others from the area that have done their research:

Kenya's largest land block is next to Gedo directly on the Mandera-Lugh basin where Gedo region of Somalia is the majority of the basin.

Ethiopian oil seepage discovered right on their border with Gedo
131918_5a838ab414d54cfbbd73.jpg

Major oil discoveries in neighboring countries is on the Mandera-Lugh basin next to Gedo
taipanjuly81.jpg

According to Kenya oil company, successful drilling indicates multi-billion barrels of oil next to to their border with Ceel-waaq, Gedo in their part of Mandera-Lugh basin. This entire region is very rich in hydrocarbons.
3957081-13829124953910813-tullii_origin.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Don't worry u just collect the evidence against them, his seeking his emotions to be confirmed and researches what supports something that is emotionally driven and not rationally provable because the conflict model is about EMOTIONS hence leads to conflict of emotions not rationality and science. It's what debunks him as science, waxan jecel ahay baan soo kurbinaya to suit my conclusion is not impartial and therefore he is a clan that is not prepared for real leadership as he is comprised to emotions like aborigine HE WANTS TO BE SOMETHING HE AINT AND HE WASTING VALUABLE TIME WHERE HE CAN SUCCEED WHERE HIS EMOTIONS ARE NEEDED, LIKE RELIGION

The Gedo oil blocks have long been confirmed.

Shell & Exxon might forego the land based Wells in exchange for offshore

So it will probably take another generation b4 it comes out of the ground

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Watch @DR OSMAN disprove your cold hard facts with scientific qabiliyaad

:mindblown:

QABYLAD IS SCIENCE, ITS PROVEN TO BE NATURAL, WATCH U RESPOND WITH MYTH SOMALIA, NEVER EXISTED BEFORE 1960. U GET DISCREDITED, U CANT HATE ME FOR BEING QABYALAD WHEN ITS PROVEN IN SCIENCE TO BE NATURAL. IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT MY WORDS AND BELIEFS ARE, IM DEMONSTRATING TESTING MODELS ALWAYS, ITS NOT AN OPINION GO TEST IT ANGRY LEELKASE ABOUT BANKING LICENSE REFUSAL U TROUBLEMAKER NEVER PRODUCTIVE IN PL AS IF ANY NATION WILL ACCEPT U WITH A BANK LICENSE, AND THEN U WANNA SAY U LOVE SOMALINIMO HELL NO

Last edited:
The Gedo oil blocks have long been confirmed.

Shell & Exxon might forego the land based Wells in exchange for offshore

So it will probably take another generation b4 it comes out of the ground

I wouldn't be so sure of that, the time table will shorten exponentially as the ground situation improves. I agree however that the offshore oil prospects are the most promising due to less volatility involved and risk of sabotage is also much lower. However the land resources (onshore) will also be surveyed and extracted as the security situation continues to stabilize. Gedo is one of the most secure regions in the south and also boasts the highest HDI (Human Development Index) in the south all with next to no investments from the Government. The Baardheere Dam Project would've given the region a huge boost in economical/technological capabilities and would as a side effect boost productivity in all sectors. With offshore resources exploited many of the projects that have been on hold will materialize. This is the benefit that political stability/state institutions bring. The health/education/security/jobs areas will require a lot of our attention and this will be easier to manuever as infrastructure projects are completed and youth from the diaspora such as I and yourself take on more leadership/consultation type of roles to formulate sound proposed actions for the overall betterment of the area.

we are deporting you all to Gaajoharay and asking mudane Trump to help us build a wall around that hellhole.:trumpsmirk:

Mudane trump should be worried about building his own damn wall
Bardheere iyo Garbaharey, Gobweyn iyo Berxaani, Baroore iyo Luuq, Kismaayo iyo burdhuubo, Caglibax iyo Qoqaani waa isku key mid sxb tolka has been blessed by the most high kkkk :eating:

Niman baa Jubbaland uu qayilay ciyartana waa galin denbe.

Mudane trump should be worried about building his own damn wall
Bardheere iyo Garbaharey, Gobweyn iyo Berxaani, Baroore iyo Luuq, Kismaayo iyo burdhuubo, Caglibax iyo Qoqaani waa isku key mid sxb tolka has been blessed by the most high kkkk :eating:

Niman baa Jubbaland uu qayilay ciyartana waa galin denbe.
I bet you never expected farmaajo to fail this much.

what's your plan when he leaves?

I mean you've fallen short on all your attempts, with farmaajo sucking xabashi cock to get favors, to disldge us, it didnt work.

what can you do when that bit of power is gone?

get ready to be homeless sxb.

you've never seen cagdheer kacay.

I bet you never expected farmaajo to fail this much.

what's your plan when he leaves?

I mean you've fallen short on all your attempts, with farmaajo sucking xabashi cock to get favors, to disldge us, it didnt work.

what can you do when that bit of power is gone?

get ready to be homeless sxb.

you've never seen cagdheer kacay.

Hadal la yacni iga dheh, you are reer isaaq right? Your not even native to Somalia let alone Jubboyinka, but it sure is my turf from the Lower Jubba to Gedo our camels graze. Just know if there was no AMISOM protecting your uncle Axmaq he wouldn't last in kista for a week. It should be evident since he can't go 8km outside of the city in other parts of Lower Jubba apart from a few villages. Let alone Middle Jubba and Gedo where he is Persona non Grata and has shoot to kill bounty on his head.

During El Presidentè Farmaajo's second term I expect AMISOM to be gone from the city then we will talk about the direction this state goes in. With diplomacy or warefare I don't care too much for either option to be completely honest.

Trending