Native American Vietnam Veteran Speaks Out After MAGA Hat-Wearing Teens Harass Him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
https://www.google.com/amp/s/m.huff...n-vietnam-veteran_us_5c435a09e4b0a8dbe171e2c6

Here's a video of the incident.
[

Staring down at an alderly person , especially a war veteran counts as disrespect?

Do you think it does? Or it doesn't?

Here are some remarks talking about the ordeal

"There also appeared to be at least one student from an Owensboro Catholic School saying on video that “land gets stolen all the time, it’s how it works.”

"“I heard them saying ‘build that wall, build that wall,’” Phillips said while wiping away tears. “This is indigenous land, you’re not supposed to have walls here. We never did for a millennia. We never had a prison; we always took care of our elders, took care of our children, always provided for them, taught them right from wrong. I wish I could see that energy ... put that energy to making this country really, really great.”

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Okay teens are disrespectful. This is not how we should treat old folks.
Even though I fully support Trump and his policies, but these edgy teens need some beatings from their parents and grand-parents.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
He's "french", but loves 'Merica', lool.

@4head , you should pay a visit here in the states and got to meet this guy:trumpsmirk:

I'm not french but will become one , but i won't stay in this country anyway. And yep, i'll go to the US in the future. More freedom and my favorite president is there <3

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
I'm not french but will become one , but i won't stay in this country anyway. And yep, i'll go to the US in the future. More freedom and my favorite president is there <3
Weren't you in Bordeaux? Ain't that city/in france?:cosbyhmm:

You're french by nationality if I'm right or are you still in Djibouti? lmaoo:deadrose:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Weren't you in Bordeaux? Ain't that city/in france?:cosbyhmm:

You're french by nationality if I'm right or are you still in Djibouti? lmaoo:deadrose:

Djibouti is Chinese now:chrisfreshhah: but unlike Somalia, it's an actual state:hillarybiz:
And yep i live in Bordeaux because i can study in my uni, it's less expensive than Paris and more liveable compare to Paris, Marseille (hum, that city is basically Alger or Marakesh:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:)

Djibouti is Chinese now:chrisfreshhah: but unlike Somalia, it's an actual state:hillarybiz:
And yep i live in Bordeaux because i can study in my uni, it's less expensive than Paris and more liveable compare to Paris, Marseille (hum, that city is basically Alger or Marakesh:drakelaugh::drakelaugh:)
You are a living meme.:dead:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Somalia is a country too or was it a tuulo?:cosbyhmm:

Trump supporters. Smh.
:bell:
Those brats deserve to get their teeth knocked out. Not only is he an elderly man, but this man’s people were genocided, enslaved, and raped by people who are the same race as those little punks. Whites being whites as always I guess.
:francis:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Trump supporters. Smh.
:bell:
Those brats deserve to get their teeth knocked out. Not only is he an elderly man, but this man’s people were genocided, enslaved, and raped by people who are the same race as those little punks. Whites being whites as always I guess.
:francis:
They made him cry. Damn!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts